Chapter 11: Must Of Been Drugged

Megan's Pov

Me and Zara finally get let out of Mr Boyce's office, we are both excluded from school till Friday. But for some strange reason we have the biggest smiles plastered on our faces.

Me and Zara head towards an empty classroom

"I'm so proud of you Megan" she laughs as she hugs me

"I can't believe I actually did that, Thank you so much Zara for staying with me through everything"

"Megan you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that, I'm not going to let anyone walk all over you, I don't care what you say, Ill be their fighting with you, I should also thank you if you didn't pull that slag off of me I would of be crushed"she smiles

***

It's about the end of the day now, Me and Zara decide just to walk home, to be honest we can't be bothered with anyone. We take a detour and have a heart to heart about Reece, Dylan and just other things about life.
She likes Dylan! I'm going to get then together somehow, Ill just have to use my Cupid skills..

When I finally get home it's 6:30, my mum, dad and brother are standing waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Megan-.."

"I don't mean to be rude mum, but theirs no point shouting at me because I don't really care what you have to say about it, Lindsay and Nicole were asking for it and then Zara lost it about what Nicole was saying about me and when I seen Lindsay hit Zara, I lost it too.. I'm Sorry but.."

"Megan" my dad laughs
"Zack told us everything about what happened, if I'm honest we are actually proud of you for sticking up for your self, maybe not to the extent you did but we are proud of you, and Zara! We just wish you told us about that cow Lindsay sooner, we could of got Zack to teach you some things about fighting"

"Oh dad no.. If anything she should teach me I mean those fighting skills are 11 out of 10" Zack laughs

I join in with the laughing and hug them both

After having dinner and telling my parents everything about what happened, leaving out the stuff with Reece, I get up from the table and starting walking towards the stairs.

"I'm going to go to my room"

"Ok my darling, go get some rest, and Megan since you don't have school till friday you will be doing all the housework and to get exercise you can walk Alfie twice a day, oh and I want to see your dress soon" my mum smirks

I laugh and walk up the stairs with Alfie my by side.
I guess I could of got a much worst punishment, but she wants to see the dress and I haven't got one yet? Oh shit..

***

My phones buzzing constantly so I sit it on my bed side table and pet Alfie.

"Hey Meg's" Zack says while he sits on my bed

"What do you want?"

"Just thought I should tell you that you broke Lindsay's nose and had her bad bruising to the ribs, oh and Zara cracked Nicole's jaw" he smiled

Oh I didn't that we punched them that hard, I just lost it when she grabbed Zara like that and then when she said that about Reece.. My Reece I snapped"

"Megan, Reece explained everything to us and I think you should give him a chance to explain it to you, he loves you carter"

"Zack he hurt me? He kissed her, and that doesn't really work since we have the same last name"

"Megan no... Just let him explain" he half shouted, then he got up and walked out

I picked up my phone and unlocked it

37 missed calls
72 new messages

Most of them were from Reece and the others were from Zack, Zara, Jess, Sebastian and Dylan.

I heard rustling outside, I walked out on to my balcony and I shit myself, what if it's Lindsay and her many peers coming to kill me? I can't take them all down, all though I would happily try..

A few moments later I see Reece climbing the tree holding a a big grey bag

"Reece what are y.."

"Princess, you weren't answering my calls or text and if I came to the door, I know you would of made your mum make up an excuse" with that he jumps from the branch and lands right in front of me.

How smooth and hot.. Right Megan don't get distracted..

"Start explaining Hunter"

Reece's Pov

"Start explaining Hunter"

"Right when I left you to get you a dress I had no idea where to go and what I was really looking for so I phoned my mum, she told me that her shift started in 2 hours so I got her to pick me up and take me to a designer, that's why I took so long then when I was walking back to come and get you Lindsay came over to me, she was trying to flirt with me and I told her to fuck off, she must of seen you so started laughing, and then she kissed me, I promise though Megan I didn't kiss back, I wouldn't do that to you ple.."

She cups my cheek and kisses me and immediately I kiss back, I wrap my arms around my waist and pulling her close to me, She tangles her fingers in to his hair and yanks it softly, I let out a small moan in to her mouth, I bit on her lip asking for entrance which She gave straight away, our lips and tongues moving in sinc, She pulls away for breath and we rest out foreheads on to each other's.

"Megan will you take me back and be my beautiful girlfriend again?

"Of course I will, I should of let you explain, it would have saved a lot of tears and heartbreak, I thought you left me for Lindsay, she said you were going to her house tonight" she cries

"I didn't say that, I would never go near her! I know I've said this before, many times but I could never hurt you Megan, no matter how angry I get at you, I could never do that, life wouldn't be worth living if you weren't by my side. When you text me that day saying we were done you broke me, I didn't know what to do, all though I did know I had to fix things with you, I've lost you once and I'm not losing you again, and although I still don't know why you stopped talking to me all those years ago I will wait till you are ready to tell me. You are the most beautiful, perfect girl in the world, I can't believe I keep managing to fuck things up with you? But that's going to change, I'm never losing you again and If we do end up not together it will be because you leave me, I'm never going to leave you princess, I want you with me forever,I love you with all my heart Megan Carter"

Megan's Pov

.....I love you with all my heart Megan Carter"

"I would never leave you Reece, so I guess that means we are going to be together forever, I love you with all my heart Reece Hunter"

of course Reece wouldn't of done that that to me? What was I thinking? Must of been drugged or something what a stupid bitch I am.. Like seriously?

Reece is staying tonight there's no chance I'm letting him leave, it's not like my parents will mind or anything, I just want him near me, it's now 11:30 and we are in lying in bed facing each other, I start to wonder what's in the bag at the bottom of my bed on the floor but I guess I will let Reece show me, just when I was about to drift off, Reece spoke

"Oh and Megan?"

"Yeah"

"Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you, for a nerd you're an amazing fighter, those punches were absolute beauties, just like the person throwing them" he winks

"Cheesiest line ever and I'm not a nerd dickhead" I roll my eyes and laugh

"It's true though" he smirks
"And Megan.. Never forget your my girl, always"

"Never forget your my boy, always.... Goodnight Reece I love you"

"Night princess I love you too.. More than you can possibly imagine."

****
Story is going kinda fast but it it my first one⚡️ I'll go slower with my future ones😏

Oh and leave a comment about the dress, what colour, length, style?