Put It Down.

|I apologise for this chapter being soooo long but I didn't feel like breaking it into two parts ya know? And I might have gotten carried away towards the end, and once again...my bad.|

Very Mature Content Later In The Chapter

____

"You're going and that's final!" Raya stated firmly while pulling out my suitcase from under my bed. "I still can't believe how selfish you've been. Not talking to us is one thing but to ignore that fine ass man of yours is another. Girl you stupid." She continued to fuss as she went through my things to pack for something they haven't even filled me in on yet.

I had barely gotten off work when she and Chelez dragged me all the way to my dorm, going on mini-rants about how I've been acting.

Yes I know ignoring Christian wasn't the smartest move but everything was hitting me at once and the last thing I wanted to do was take out my frustrations on him. I missed him, and there have been so many nights where I wish I could've been laying in his bed in the comfort of his arms. With all this shit going on with my family, I wasn't myself. Him not being here made it worse but I wasn't blaming him because truthfully, picking up the phone and calling him would've helped.

Real smart Mariah.

"You had us feeling bad for lying to him. That man was worried bout you. He called us constantly wanting to know what was up." Chelez added, glancing up from her phone momentarily to give me a look before focusing on her phone once more.

"Alright I get it, I messed up but I'm too nervous to even talk to him now. I wouldn't even know what to say." My mind has gone over every scenario possible and all turned out bad. What if he was mad at me? We never even had a legit argument before, just petty ass bickering and even that was rare.

Placing her hand on my shoulder, Chelez gave me a small smile. "I promise you he isn't mad if anything he just wants to know that you're ok. Which is why we're here now packing up your suitcase."

I eyed her suspiciously. "Why? Where are we going?"

Raya rolled her eyes and placed her hands on slim hips. "Well, obviously we're going to go see your future husband. He booked our flight for Sunday and we'll be spending our break with him in South Korea." She explained, throwing in several pairs of underwear in the suitcase. "I doubt you'll actually need these but just in case." She winked at me playfully, being the pervert she was.

"Do you ever think about anything other than sex?" Chelez fussed, shaking her head at Raya's usual tactics. Ever since she and Damien have gotten together, most of her sentences have consisted of something sexual. Apparently, he has a magic penis that she can't seem to get enough of or brag about.

"Lately?....Not really." Raya shrugged as a smile graced her face, placing more clothes into my suitcase. This was probably the happiest I've seen her in a long time. I knew Damien was a good choice for her.

"Anyways, don't trip over the situation too much Mariah. The moment you two see each other, nothing else will matter."

Maybe she was right but still, I was nervous. These weeks without him have been feeling like an eternity for me. I missed hearing his voice, smelling his scent, the feeling of his lips against mine but most of all I missed hearing him say he loved me. I knew my voicemail was full by now with messages left by him and my parents.

They were the ones to raise me so I would respect them as such but forgiving them for lying to me for so long, well that was going to take time. And maybe this time away would help. Plus the situation with my family wasn't the only problem I was dealing with.