Acromba part 2

Lucy's POV

When I wake up I find that I'm being carried again. "Huh?" I mumble.

"Oi! Luce you're awake. Now you can walk." I am set down on the ground.

"Wait, are we already in the forest?" I ask Natsu. "Huh? Well yeah. But look I found these berries and they are awesome!" He put some in his mouth.

"Are you sure they are okay to eat?!" *sweatdrop*

"Sure yeah! I've been eatin' them all morning." He grins.

He offers me some but I turn them down, willing to wait until I could get food from Acromba. I wasn't about to get mushrooms on my head like Gray, Happy, and himself managed to do before when they ate strange items in the forest.

"Hey, Lucy?" Natsu calls my name from a few yards ahead of me.
"Yeah?" I look at his back. He turns around to face me.

"Can we do some research on that stone we retrieved?" He asked, his eyes hidden by his hair.

"Uh, yeah. I don't see why not..." I shrug. He nods and turns around and keeps walking.

"What was that all about..?" I ponder over it as we walk.

"ROOOAAARRR!!" A sudden roar comes from deeper within the forest. It shakes the ground so hard I fall backwards onto my butt.

>.<

"Ow.." I grimace.

"Oi! Lucy, you okay?!" Natsu runs over to me.

"Yeah.." I nod and pull myself back up into a standing position. "Let's go." I give him an encouraging smile.

Natsu's POV

I turned around and started waking deeper into the forest.

"Her smile is so warm and pretty..."

I quickly shake my head.

"Stop it Natsu! She is your best friend!"

I kept walking. I wasn't sure why I wasn't able to ask Lucy about when she was zapped right out. But maybe learning more about it would help.

"Wait, why do I want to learn something?! What's happening to me?"

Suddenly my stomach growled. "Man, I guess those berries weren't enough..." =.=

Lucy's POV

*sweatdrop*

"Natsu your always so hungry..." I shake my head.

"Hey!" He protests.

Suddenly a giant creature comes crashing through the trees at us. It was about four stories tall and was covered in dark purple scales. It had yellow cat like eyes and long claws, and at the end of it's tail was a massive rock looking spike ball.

Natsu jumped away from the tail headed straight for its head. He lit his fists on fire, and took a stance, preparing to jump at it.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" He yelled running and leaping into the air aiming for it's head. It tried to swing at him but it failed and Natsu nailed it on the head.

"Open Gate of the Golden Bull: Tarus!" I summon Tarus.

"Luuuucy you look good today." He says.

"Tarus! Distract the monster!" I tell him.

Tarus runs for the creature his axe raised. While he swings at it from below Natsu slams down on it from above. After a few more hits the monster goes down. Tarus returned and Natsu stood by the monster with a little fire dripping out the side of his mouth.

He wiped it away. "Ready to go Natsu?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Let's get back to town, I'm starvin'!" He complained.

"Of course." I sigh as we head back to the Mayor's.

We collect our reward and stop at a restaurant for food. After we eat we get on a train back home. Natsu turns blue the second he steps on. I let him rest his head on my lap on our way home.

~*

Hey guys! I finally updated!!! I hope you liked this chapter. So the stone... Hmmmm ;) well something is up with that. I'll see you guys next chapter!!
~Kels