The new job

Lucy's POV

My eyes opened to a bright light shining through my window. I tried to move but found myself caged by two muscular arms. I tried turning but caught a glimpse of pink spiky hair.

"Natsu!!!" O_O

I tried moving his arms but they weren't moving.

"Natsu!" I hissed trying to wake him up.

He only mumbles something and continues to sleep. I try to wiggle lose but I kept getting stuck. I turned back to face him to find he was awake.

"Natsu!" I shrieked my face growing red.

"Oi! Jeez Luce don't scream like that." He winced.

"Well let go of me then!" I protest.

"What? Oh yeah sorry. You could have just said no need for all that yellin'." He got up and walked over to my fridge.

"Man I'm starved." He grumbled.

He emptied the contents of half my fridge. Seeing the food made me remember Happy.

"Where's Happy?" I ask Natsu as I stand up.

"Fishing trip with Pantherlilly and Carla." He said mouth full of food.

-_-

I put my hair up and grabbed my bag.

"So what are we going to do today?" I ask Natsu, walking on the side of the canal.

"I was thinking we go on another job.." He glanced at me.

"Yeah, okay." I nod.

"Even though I'm still a little tired, Natsu needs something to do. Right?"

We reach the guild hall and Natsu races over to the board. I follow him only stopping to wave to Levy and Mira.

"Here! A request to kill a monster near a village that's been destroying parts of the landscape. It pays good too." Natsu hands me the request.

I read it and then nod. "Let's do it!" I grin.

"Yeah! Common Luce! I'll race ya to the train!" He took off.

"Oi! Natsu wait up!" I hurried after him.

=•=•=

Sorry for the late update!! I have like a week left for school and my final in band is to memorize music so I've been doing that... But I hope you liked it! Comment and vote, that would be awesome!!

-Kels