Natsu's muffler

Hey guys! (Or whoever reads dis...) I just wanted to thank you for reading! And I wanted to say now...

I'm sorry if I misspell their names or places or anything!!! But yeah enjoy chapter 2 ;)

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Lucy's POV

I opened my eyes realizing we where back. I shook Natsu to wake him up. He opened his eyes and immediately his face turned green

I sweatdropped.

"Come on Natsu, let's go." I push myself up. I mange to stand.

He pulls himself up and helps me walk even though I'm wobbly. Instead of taking me to the guild he takes me home.

"Aren't you going to take me to Wendy?" I ask him.

"I'm gonna bring her here. Besides this place is closer than the guild." He pointed out.

"Hm.." Is all I reply with.

We get inside and I sit on my bed. Natsu stands in the middle of the floor, arms folded over his chest.

Something was off...

"Natsu... What are you doing?" I start to move but he looks up at me.

"Just thinkin' about something. It's not too important right now. I'm going to get Wendy." He jumped out my window and took off down the street.

I watched as his spiky pink hair disappeared out of sight. I sighed.

I looked down at my clothes and nearly shrieked out loud. They where torn and burnt, like most of my outfits after missions. But I also had a new article of clothing on.

"Natsu's muffler"

It was wrapped around my chest, where I could see half my shirt had been shredded by the electricity, or whatever had shocked me.

I felt myself blushing madly. He had wrapped me in his muffler, that's the one thing he cares for most, since Igneel gave it to him.

I wanted to change but I wasn't exactly ready to trust my legs yet, so I just laid back and closed my eyes.

When my eyes opened again Natsu was shaking me awake.

"Oi! Luce wake up!" He was shouting.

"I'm up!" I groan.

"I got Wendy." He smiled.

"Hey Lucy." Wendy gave a small wave.

I give her a smile.

"Well this should be pretty simple." She walks over to me.

"Just relax, I'll be done in no time!" She assured me.

I nod and lay back.

2 hours later...

I opened my eyes to see the dimming light outside. Wendy was gone but Natsu was sitting cross-legged on the floor.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed.

Hearing my movement Natsu turned around. He grinned.

"How you feelin' Luce?" He asked me standing.

"Better." I shrug.

"You still look pretty bad though." He teased.

"Wait, what?" I glanced down seeing I was still in my torn shirt and his muffler, with my still-intact shorts.

I blushed and stared at the floor.

"Wait one sec.." I laugh nervously and grab some clothes and hurry into the bathroom.

I unwrap the muffler and throw away the shirt. I pull on a pink tank top and white shorts. I walk out of the bathroom to see Natsu lounging on my bed.

"Here's your muffler back." I say setting it on the table.

He gets up and grabs it wrapping it around his neck again.

I flop back on my bed. "I feel so tired even though I've slept all day." I yawn.

"Wendy said that was a side effect of the healing magic." He shrugged.

"Uh huh..." I mumble. I curl up and fall asleep thinking about his muffler.

Natsu's POV

I watched her sleep for a while after Wendy left.

After she had been zapped and passed out she had glowed the color of the stone. And then her hand had moved over her heart and she murmured my name. Then the glowing stopped.

I sat on her floor thinking about it.

Then she woke up and seemed fine.

"You still look pretty bad though." I had teased her.

Then she started blushing like mad and ran into the bathroom.

But it's not like she didn't look cute in my muffler.

"Man I'm beat." I yawn.

"Luce, lookin' after you is hard work. But that's what best friends do." I say mostly to myself.

Then I decide to sleep...