<four>

Park Sora

My eyes feel like shit.

I felt the sunlight hit my eyes, like a gigantic brick, then fell at rest as my skin, made contact with what felt like cold plastic, shaded by something...

The first few tries of opening my eyes, were useless until it finally decided to co-operate, by opening them to see everything in a pale blue colour.

I looked around the car, to see my pixilated mate staring at me, like a study case.

While, I scrunched up my face, rubbing the sleep off underneath the sun-glasses placed on me, before blinking away the blurred lines. Until I could actually see my whereabouts.

"Are you okay?" I heard a settling, soothing voice, bless my ears as a smile became noticeable on my face. I took off the glasses, in confusion, then looked over to my mate to see him already looking at me.

"Yeah." I replied in a husky tone, "good. We're almost there anyway." Alex grins, making my heart melt at the sight. He's adorable.

"I don't like the term adorable, but I will have to deal with it for now." He smirks at me, while I just stared at him with an expression that screamed shit, "I forgot you can read my mind." I sighed, while he only gives me a cheeky smile.

"We're here, Alpha." The driver announced, and Jihye was up like a light.

She opened the door and did a couple of stretches, before hopping out with a yawn, then turned to me with a tired smile.

"Can we go in?" She asks, I immediately looked over to Alex who looked at me, waiting for my response.

"Sure, princess." I smiled, while she did a piercing squeal and headed inside, "she's quite the joy, isn't she?" He jokes around, with a playful smile, as I nodded back and smiled softly.

"She's one of a kind." I whispered, then hopped out the car and collected my luggage, "where will I sleep?" I questioned, staring at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You will be sleeping in the room, next to mines and then when your comfortable enough, you can head to mines and sleep in my bed." He shrugs with a smirk, "what about Jihye-"

"She's going to be on the children level, she'll have a nice suitable bedroom, fit any way you please." He said while I nodded with a smile.

"Alright, let's head in." I grinned, pulling the luggage towards the entrance, but my hands were easily replaced with his. 

Slowing down my pace, as I soon just stared at him.

He looked over to me with a small smile, "why did you slow down, we've got people that want to know you." He raises an eyebrow, I snapped out of the trance, before a small smile slipped on my face and I caught up to him.

We shared small talk before we got interrupted, with a chorus of welcome in the living room. He gave me a reassuring squeeze to the hand, then pushed me in and disappeared before I had the chance to complain.

What in the hell?

"You must be, Alexander's mate, I'm his favourite aunt, Rose. We can gossip all you like, I may  be old but I can chill with the young." She smirks, then passed me onto a beautiful girl, who's skin glowed and hair shone.

"I'm his sister, Annie. You look roughly around twenty-three, I'm I right?" She grins, "no. I actually turned twenty-one last month." I chuckled softly, while she gushes over me and said I had a cute age.

"I'm only nineteen, so... I guess my age is cute too." She winks at me with a chuckle, then softly claps her hands and calms down, nudging her head at a chubby woman.

"That's my father's cousin. He passed away years ago, and she blames it on us, so she does her best to make us feel like shit." She sighs, "my aunt says she had a crush on my father. And I really am not surprised." She scoffed, then nudges her head, at a woman standing in the corner with a snark look.

"That girl over there was Alexander's fling back in the day, and from that, she believes that she earns the title Luna, I mean... isn't it typical?" She chuckles softly, "the reason why I told you about them." She inhales deeply.

"Is because, you need to do your very best, to not take their words in like a bullet to the heart but a small scratch at least." She advised me, I nodded slowly and asked for the bathroom since the room was buzzing with people who didn't seem as generous as Annie. 

--

Three hallways and staircases later, I gave up and was now in fact lost, which made me realise... where the hell is Jihye?

'I'm sure she's alright, she can't be far. Just use her scent.' My wolf, Aurora spoke, gently. 

'Where have you been, lately?' I questioned, letting her know, I was hurt by her absence.

'I was hurting and didn't want you to see me, as I know it brings you down.' She sighs, 'now find our sister.' With a roll of my eyes, I proceeded to do so.

I inhaled deeply, trying to find her strawberry scent, only for it to lead me down the hallway to a scribbled door. With joyful screams behind it. 

I opened the door and instantly regretted it, as a pillow landed on my face. 

The silence was instantly delivered, as I squinted my eyes shut.

"Oh my god, isn't that the new Luna?" I heard someone whispered, "don't tell me that. I just literally got out of grounding." Another whispered.

"Guys, just stand really still and maybe she won't realise us." Someone whispered as I peeled my eyelids open to see a bunch of children, standing in front of me like a statue. 

I tucked in my lips to not laugh, puffing my cheeks as my eyes landed on Jihye, who was on the ground shielding herself badly away from me. 

I picked up a pillow with a huge grin, "pillow fight!" I shout, throwing it towards a boy who began to cheer at me.

A squeal was release, and fluff was flying as pillows went flying, to one to another.

"This Luna's awesome!" I heard a little girl scream, making my cheeks hurt further from smiling so hard. 

This was far better from my treatment in my old pack.