<one>

Park Sora
*Edited* Sora's little sister.

I reached my home, which is really a shack that contains dust. I got this as a gift, as I'm a rejection of the pack and family, that they couldn't bear to see my face.

I don't know why, since I always do things that will be seen as perfect in their eyes, especially in this pack as it's known for good assassins and I also get the most missions.

And that show's a sign.

But, they still look at me like an outsider, until another Alpha comes and they start acting like they love me and accept me like their own since its good cover so nobody will detect any hatred but only love in this pack.

Cue the scoff. As it's bullshit.

I grabbed some new clothes and a towel, with a nice honey smelling shower-gel, that was given to me from a close friend and then proceeded to go to my little shower room and took 20 minutes to put myself together again.

A familiar brown mop of hair, popped in front of me, with a toothy grin, and then pulled me into a hug in which I chuckle at since she's like my best friend.

She never gives me pressure, she always gives me love and comfort and made me the confident person I am today, and I will forever choose her over my family any day.

She's also the reason, why I receive new supplies every day.

"I need to go see the Alpha, so let me go, Racheal," I say struggling to get out of her stronghold, she only chuckles and let's go before grabbing my dirty clothes and tells me she will drop them in the laundry room.

"Good luck in that room, if anything happens, come because I know that old goat has some weird thing going for you." We both shuddered in disgust since it's true.

I thanked her and ran straight to the Alpha's room, knocking on the door, with patience running on my mind and waited for whatever is going on in there.

"Come in." His voice thunders, and with pride and courage, I walked in with my head held high.

"I've completed my missions Alpha Jones, I broke his bones first and then clawed his skin until I saw flesh, before ending it with a snap to the neck," I informed him, telling him every detail on what occurred.

"Why did you cut off the link? Are you important to do so? You know what your sister's job is, do you want to swap place and do it." He growls, I shake my head and held back a disgusted look, as my sister's job is not exactly ideal in anyone's mind.

Sierra is the Alpha's pleasure toy, she wasn't forced, because she personally came up with the idea. His wife was hurt, making her despise her which makes her hate me too.

And that is what I don't get because I don't cause the pain.

Anywho... Sierra loves the attention, which is why she took my mate, the Alpha's son.

I don't even know why he went ahead to pursue her, as she literally did it with his father, which makes me shake even thinking about it.

But, I don't count her as a sister, I only have a little one, however, my stepmother takes her away from me but that doesn't stop me from going to her.

But once again, I really don't feel surprised in any type of form, because I'm the black sheep of the family and pack.

"There's a party happening today, the most important Alpha is coming, to find his mate so check the perimeter of the packhouse because you will guard today. Unless you want to do something else." He smirks, his hand travelled downwards and I didn't bother looking.

Disgraceful pig.

"I don't mind." I gave him a tight smile, before heading to my little world's room.