<three>

Park Sora
Edited*

"I believe so," I replied, breathlessly, as he, of course, smirked in response.

'Why are standing there gawping at the Alpha, are you stupid or dumb or both?! You will definitely get punished, you wretched girl.' I hear my Alpha scream, through the mind link.

I was going to laugh, as I looked over to my Alpha who had a calm look on his face, before giving me sickening smile... my skin crawled. 

Stopping my lips from tilting upwards, "excuse me, little girl. Would you mind if I take away your sister?" He asked.

"Whatever, just make sure my sister is in perfect shape." She shrugs and walks over to the food section, enjoying herself as she began to eat.

He then pulled me in the middle of the dance floor, pushing me flush against his chest as we rocked slowly to the music, it was so gentle yet fierce that I forgot that loads of eyes were watching us with widening eyes in disbelief.

"Mate, I want to ask you a question that I need a truthful answer to, how does your Alpha treat you?" He asked gently, twirling me around before pulled me closer to him again, "it is... civil." I say with a shrug, of uncertainty.

"I watched you walk in the hall, and you had my eye the minute your presence became known, meaning whatever was processing in your beautiful mind I can hear." He smirks, making me tense up at the news.

" Also, the people who decided to mind link you." He spoke, with a harsh tone to it, which made me freeze as my mind went back to Alpha mind linking me.

"But you can, of course, block me out." He smirks once again before lowering his lips to my ear, "and I hope you don't or I will implant sinful things that I want to do with you." He whispers, before planting a small kiss behind my ear.

"So let me repeat my question again, how does your Alpha treat you?" He asked, staring at me as he waited for my response, while we danced to the beat.

"We're not exactly people who stand each other, except... I feel like he has a weird thing going on for me." I shivered in disgust, meanwhile, Alexander clutched onto me tightly.

"Don't worry as he won't bother your presence again, pack your stuff and your little sisters, I will meet you outside." He kisses my forehead, then lets me go as he walks over to my Alpha with a cold look, but I didn't stay long to find out the next step as I rushed to pack away the little things that I have.

I then headed to Jihye's room, and grabbed her suitcase and piled it up with all her favourite clothing, before pulling both suitcases down the stair and at the door where I saw Rachael who was already in tears.

Oh my god, I almost forgot to say goodbye to a girl, who has been with it through thick and thin with me, "I'm going to miss you and your rubbish jokes." I sighed as I pulled her into a hug, while she gives me a teary laugh.

"My jokes, what about yours?" She fires back, "Oh hush! Miss, why did the dog cross the road." I give her a playful glare with a smirk, but it drops seconds later, as I remembered where I'm leaving her.

She can't stay here, "come with me." I give her a hopeful look, but she just shakes her head.

"I can't... this is my home." She whispers, "you can easily make a new house at the new pack. I will seek to it that you will receive better treatment than here." I reasoned, holding her hands tightly, in hope that it will change her thoughts.

But Rachael Swann is stubborn than a goat.

"You really are good with persuasion, it's tempting but I really can't leave, this is all I have as my family's history is buried here. I'm sorry, but I can't come with." A tear escaped her eyes, while I pulled her in a hug, as I closed my eyes.

I won't cry.

"Just remember, I will forever love you because you are my sister and will forever have a special place here." She grabs my hand and places it directly where my heart is located, with a sad smile.

Damn it, she knows I hate sappy shit. As if she read my mind, she burst out laughing, "I know you do." She beams at me, while I shook my head, with a small smile.

"And you are an amazing girl, that should be given a gazillion diamonds and if anybody fails to show you that, then they are just jealous of what they can't be." She grins, while I broke down into tears, she really is my sister.

"I love you too." I smiled, giving her what felt like an hour hug, until Rachael forced me to go over to the hall and grab Jihye, "you're coming with me because I'm not leaving you here." I say, dragging her away, from this stupid hall.

That was until my ex-mate, decided to step in front of me, "I love you not Sierra. And I'm sorry for not showing you that, just stay here and I'll show a better version of me." He says, silencing everyone. 

I scoffed at the sight, how dare he...

"Move." I say firmly, "and also don't call my mate a pup... but I'll make sure to send a card when we make one." I added, showing a look of disinterest, of the conversation.

He showed no movement, as his eyes looked alarmed on the news given to him, poor him. But him not moving, soon annoyed me, so while I held Jihye's hand, I simply barged him out the way. 

The gasp that spread throughout the crowd, was hysterical. And, I made sure to show that, through the expression on my face. Satisfaction, soon settled in my bones, as I felt the eyes of my other sister watching me go.

"That was amazing." Jihye smiles as she skips to the front door, with now my mate waiting for me there, but Rachael was nowhere to be found.

Thoughts disappeared, as I heard footsteps storm closer to me, making me turn around to see what the hassle is now.

"If you leave. I'll kill you and everybody you love, one step and it will be done." I heard a growl from behind, release, "oh shut up. The reasons why I haven't killed you is because you put a roof over Jihye's head and clothed her. That's all." I growled.

"You bitch, do you think I care? I will have you eating maggots, as I bury you alive." He spat towards me, but his throat was in Alex's hand in seconds, tightening through the process. 

His hands... kind of turned me on. And this, of course, got Alexander's head, turning around showing his smirk, while my former Alpha was dangling in the air. My mate soon swiftly put his focus back to Jones.   

"Are you declaring war? She's my mate after all, so if you threaten her, it's also a threat to me." Alexander glared at him, he tightened his grip further, letting Jones's eyes become even wider.

Next thing you know, the smell of urine became known to my nose, "disgusting mutt." Alex sighed as he literally throws Jones away, before fixing his suit and turned back to me.

He then picked my luggage, then Jihye's and walked off to the car with Jihye tagging along, which indeed made me smile.

"Don't take my baby away from me." My stepmother glared at me, "She is not your child. She shares the same mother as me, remember?" I glared back at her.

My father soon decided to make himself known, with the glare that he, especially, wore for me, while Sierra was in tears by his side, "bye family. I pray we never meet again." I smile tightly, before rushing off to the car, not looking back once.