Chapter 7

Author's Note: I figure you wouldn't be reading this far if you had a problem with man x man sex, but don't read any further if you do!

Chapter 7 

For about a kay he toyed with the idea of persuading Nguyen to give him a big splashy kiss in front of the Captain when they returned, but much as the idea had its attractions he knew it wouldn't be fair on Nguyen, even if he could talk him in to it. The image it conjured up however, brought a smile to his face.  

He spent the rest of the hike, gearing himself up to take the comet by the tail and confront the Captain as soon as he could arrange to see him alone. Unfortunately for his resolve, the Captain was off duty when he returned and not on board the ship. He popped his head into the Three Suns but he wasn't there either. Luckily neither was Rhys, a risk he had reluctantly been prepared to take. 

He took the opportunity to cross over to the clinic and check on Aslanian. 

"He's doing fine," the medic told him. "I'm keeping him overnight as a precaution, after all this is the first case like this we've had, but if everything proceeds as I expect he should be able to return to duty tomorrow." She smiled at the attractive young man in his pale blue shirt and faded jeans. His dark brown hair was a bit short for her taste but his eyebrows arched beautifully over friendly eyes with lashes to die for and his lips were eminently kissable. "Captain Farrell was in earlier and I was able to give him the good news," she continued. Her eyes followed him rather wistfully as he went inside to see the patient. 

By the time he had seen Aslanian and then caught up with Nguyen and Weiss it was time for the evening meal. They went into the Three Suns, the only place so far that served food, and ordered a chicken curry with various side dishes which was that night's special. It was quite good, if not quite spicy enough. There were several other men from the Diell there, taking the opportunity for a change of scene and some fresh food. He saw Shehu sitting in a corner with a group of four crewmen and presumed the Captain must be back on the ship, unless he was giving Eriksen a chance to prove his mettle by leaving him up there in charge. 

After dinner, Nguyen and Weiss decided to return to the ship on the next shuttle to have a shower and get some sleep. "I think I'll wait for the later one," Petrov told them. "I feel like I need to walk off a bit of that curry." 

He decided he would go for a bit of a stroll and maybe wait for Shehu outside. He browsed around the nearby streets for about half an hour then came back to lean against the side of the Three Suns, looking up at the night sky. It always looked different from planetside, stars didn't sparkle in space. He was standing in the shadows, lost in thought, when he became aware of a man in uniform approaching him. He hadn't even seen Shehu come out of the Three Suns. He turned to greet him but the other man spoke first, or rather he whispered. "Sorry I couldn't find you but I thought you said the back of the building." 

"Wha-" He had barely opened his mouth to ask what Shehu meant, when the other man took him in his arms, and crushed his lips down hard on his. Shehu pushed him back against the wall, he could feel the small stones through his shirt, as his tongue invaded his mouth, and his body pressed itself against his. He could feel the other man was already at least half aroused. What the-? For a moment he was so taken aback he couldn't move. Shehu took full advantage, putting down one hand to rub him through his jeans, and continuing the assault on his mouth.  

"Don't tease me any more," he whispered. "Come round to the back of the building with me, so no-one can see us. I really want to fuck you, right now." 

Petrov felt so aroused he almost said yes, even though he was normally the one who did the fucking, so to speak. Who would ever have thought Shehu wanted him like that? He had never given any indications ... well, thinking back, maybe there had been one or two small signs ... He kissed him back, nipping at his bottom lip, his fingers stroking him in return, feeling him harden fast, filling his hand. 

He groaned. What was he thinking? They needed to talk about this, they couldn't just have sex against the wall with no consequences. Shehu's hands were already working on the button of his jeans, trying to get them down, around his hips.  

"God I'm on fire! You're so hot," he whispered hoarsely. "Turn around! I want to take you right here!" 

Where anyone could walk past, at any time. True they were hidden in the shadows and no-one had been anywhere near them in the last five minutes but it was still too risky. One of them had to have some self control. He tore his mouth away and looked up at the other man, peering through the darkness. Up? His brain finally kicked in with a few small facts that he hadn't acknowledged until now.  

This man was bigger than he was. He was pretty certain Shehu was smaller.  

This man didn't feel like he had a moustache.  

He wasn't Shehu at all. Who the fuck was he?