Thomas Imagine (Request!)

Start from the beginning

I nodded a quick thanks and placed Logan down on the bed. Laura crawled onto the bed and sat there. Thomas fumbled with his hands, then asked "C-can I talk to you?"

I looked back at the twins, then towards Thomas's face. I nodded, and we stepped outside of the hut.

"Okay, I know we just met and this probably sounds extremely weird but I know you from somewhere. I don't know where, but I remember you," He looked at the ground then back up to my eyes. "And...and I know the twins too."

I stayed quiet for a moment, not knowing how to respond. How was I supposed to admit that I knew who he was when I had just met him?

"Thomas," I finally spoke. "I remember you too."

I saw him slightly smile in relief. "Do you...do you think that-"

Newt interrupted by limping over to us. "Hey, Thomas. Do you mind if I talk to you for a bit?"

"No. I don't mind. I'll talk to you later, Greenie." Thomas waved as he left. I went back inside the small house of sorts to watch over Logan and Laura.

• • • • • • • • •

It was later in the evening, nearly dusk. The strange stone Walls had ceased to close and those around began to panic. I didn't see why, however. For all I knew it was normal that they didn't close.

Logan had woken up shortly after Thomas had left. I haven't gotten to talk to him since, and it caused me to wonder what he was going to say.

My mind continued to wander. I still couldn't find my name in my thoughts, but simple traces of memories had slowly come across from time to time. One was about Thomas and I, before the Maze, but now I don't remember what it was.

I stood in front of the Doors, my arms around Logan and Laura. Most of the other Gladers were standing around us, and they refused to continue to give us glances.

I had found another girl, roughly the same age as me, named Teresa. Turns out she had just arrived the day before the twins and I did. She asked if I could remember anything, but nothing about her brought any memories.

"The Doors should've closed by now." Newt fumbled with his lips as he continued to stare. It was obvious that he was panicked. Thomas glanced at me, then towards Logan and Laura.

Suddenly, a loud noise caused all of us to cower in fear. We all turned to where the sound came from and noticed another one of the Doors opening up. Two more singled the others opening. Thomas picked up Logan, I picked up Laura, and commands were given out by Newt to what people were supposed to do.

"Go! Come on!" Thomas yelled, noticing something moving in the darkness outside of the Walls. The Gladers scattered to complete their assigned jobs, and Thomas pulled me and a few others to the tall stalks to hide. Laura started to cry, but I held her mouth shut.

"Shh..." I shushed her. "It's going to be ok. I promise, Laura."

Behind another Glader, a giant metal claw reached down towards him, picking him up and ripping him from the ground. We heard his scream.

Getting up quickly, we ran towards a building bigger than the one were Logan, Laura, and I would have been sleeping in. Three boys opened the door. Two were holding up another boy. He glanced at Laura and I, then to Thomas who still carried Logan, shaking his head in the process.

"What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"They're here." Thomas replied, holding Logan a little closer to him.