After the Break Up

Thomas Imagine:
Warning:
Word Count:
Quick A/N:

You missed Thomas so much, even though he was with Teresa. The Doors stayed open all night, which eventually let Grievers in and the Grievers killed Alby. You were close to Newt (your didn't want to be near Thomas) and all of a sudden, Thomas stabs himself with the Griever's injector.

As he yelps out in pain, you run over to his side, screaming for the Med-jacks.

They quickly give him the Serum as he is already going through the Changing.

Even though he broke up with you, you still loved him. You stayed by his side 24/7, even when you hated to see him suffer.

A couple of days later, he slowly opened his eyes to see you standing there.

" [Insert your name here]?" He asks in barely a whisper.

"I'm not Teresa, or whatever her name was, but its me. Not fun and disliked [Insert your name here]," You say.

"Not fun? Disliked? Did Gally say that?" He asks.

"No, just saying true things about myself," You whisper.

"They aren't true things, munchkin," He says with a smile.

"Did you just call me munchkin?" You ask.

"Yea, Teresa and I were just friends in W.I.C.K.E.D.," He said.

"W.I.C.K.E.D.?" You ask.

"Don't worry about it," He says getting up, before pressing his lips into yours.

Newt Imagine:
Warning:
Word Count:

The last few days were hard on you. Newt wasn't there to comfort you, so you were forced to cry yourself to sleep. you haven't said a word to him, and he didn't say anything to you. You were getting lunch at "Frypan's Kitchen" (that's what Frypan wanted his fellow Gladers to call it) when Frypan seemed to notice you were really upset.

"Hey, [Insert your name here]. You okay?" Frypan asks.

"Yea," You say, rubbing your red eyes.

"Girl, you ain't okay! No offense, but you look like klunk," Frypan says.

"Thanks for the compliment," You reply coldly.

"What happened?" Frypan says.

"It's a long story I don't want to tell," You mumble before walking away.

You walk to your spot where Newt and you would always be, hoping he wouldn't be there. You sit down, leaning up against a tree, tried eating, but ended up bursting into tears. You hear a branch snap and you see the familiar strawberry blonde hair belonging to Newt.

"[Insert your name here], I didn't think you would be here," He says looking at the ground. You notice his eyes were red.

"Newt...um...sorry...I should go," You say, about to run off. Newt grab a your wrist and pulls you back.

"Please don't leave," He whispers. He looks hurt and about to cry.

"Okay, I won't leave," You respond. He looks you in the eyes a speaks.

"Breaking up with you was the worst thing I ever did. I'm sorry that happened. I love you, [Insert your name here]. I love you so much. But if you can't take me back, I understand," Newt says.

"Newt-" You start, but get interrupted.

"Is that a yes or a no? If it's a no, I don't think I can take it," He says.

"Newt-" You say again.

"[Insert your name here], I literally am out of tears!" He says.

Not wanting to deal with interrupting you anymore, you lean in towards him, your lips touching his. He's shocked at first, but then joins in the kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" You ask.

"Yes, it does," He replied before you start kissing again.

Minho Imagine:
Warning:
Word Count:

It's been two days since you broke up with Minho. You were running with Thomas, no longer Minho. Did he hate you that much?

"[Insert your name here]? Hello? Are you even listening?" Thomas says, breaking your thoughts.

"Sorry...um...what did you say?" You ask.

"I said the Doors will be closing soon. We have to go," Thomas replied.

"I'll meet your back there, You say.

"Promise?" He asks.

"Yea," You mumbled before running off.

You needed to be alone, possible forever.

You looked at one wall covered in vines. You slowly started to climb it, reaching for the next vine.

You stopped, staring at your view. It was beautiful, but your last view.

You counted in your head.

"1...2...3..."

You jumped, landing on your left arm. You screamed out in pain, your vision blurry. You saw someone running towards you, but you couldn't see who. You tried seeing who, but you were ripped into darkness.

* * * *

You slowly open your eyes. You lying on a bed in the Homestead.

"Oh my god! [Insert your name here], thank god you're awake!" You heard someone say. You sat up, moving your arm causing you to wince from the pain.

"Jeff said you broke your arm in two places. How'd you do that?" You heard the voice say. You recognized the voice now. Minho.

"Why do you care?" You asked.

"Because...I-I love you," He says. "Now tell me before I make myself look like a shucking baby,"

"I-I jumped..." You whisper.

"What!" He yelled, flipping out.

"But I'm alive!" You yelled at him back.

Before you know what's happening, Minho is already kissing you.

"Will you be mine again?" He mumbled through the kiss.

"Yes," You reply, as you continue to kiss.