The Sooper Dooper Looper (Its in Hersheypark)

Thomas: "Let's go on the Sooper Dooper Looper!" Thomas says, excitedly.

"I've never been on it before. Actually, I've never been on any roller coaster before," You state.

"What?! You've never been on a roller coaster before?!" Thomas says.

"Nope. I have never been on a roller coaster," You say.

"Then we have to go on Sooper Dooper Looper first," Thomas says, dragging you over to the line. It isn't that long, but there is still a line.

It takes you about 5 minutes to get through the line. Soon you are on the roller coaster, in the very front.

"Nervous [Insert your name here]?" Thomas asks.

"Only a little bit," You say.

A few moments later, the ride assistant says "Dispatch,", sending the roller coaster up the track.

"Holy..." You say when you reach the top. The ride is soon over (about 1 minute and 15 seconds later) and you're throat hurts too much since you were screaming.

"So, what did you think?" Thomas asks.

"I loved it. Can we go on it again?" You ask.

"Of course, Munchkin," Thomas says, and you both go into the line again.

Newt: "Okay...okay...okay...I wanna get off now..." Newt says, as the Sooper Dooper Looper goes up the track.

"Newt, four year olds can go on this and your afraid of it," You say, looking at him.

"I hate loops though," Newt says.

"There is only one loop, then it's pretty much like a runaway train," You say.

A minute and 15 seconds later, you are back where you started with Newt completely terrified and his hair a big fluffy mess.

"I am never doing that again..." Newt said.

He got off of the ride and you followed him.

"Well you survived the Sooper Dooper Looper!" You say.

"I barely survived it! How about we go on Comet?" Newt said, laughing at the end.

"C-Comet? The wooden roller coaster?" You ask. You hated wooden roller coasters.

"Yup," He replied.

"How about we just go to chocolate world? We've been here since 10:00 AM," You say.

"Chocolate world it is," Newt says.

Minho: "The Sooper Dooper Looper? You've got to be joking," Minho said rolling his eyes.

"Why? Is Minho scared to ride it?" You ask.

"Me? No!" He replied.

"Then let's go on it," You say, pulling him towards the ride. You sat down in the very front of the ride, and Minho looked a little pale.

"You are scared of this, aren't you!" You say.

"N-no, I am not scared," Minho stuttered.

"Okay then," You say.

One minute and 15 seconds pass quickly, and Minho was screaming the entire ride...literally screaming.

When you get off of the Sooper Dooper Looper, you made your way to the "Great Bear", your second favorite ride.

"And you said you weren't scared," You say.