Minho Imagine for @mazerunningkayla

Here is a really cute Minho imagine for mazerunningkayla ! She requested "A Minho one where I'm stuck in the Maze". So here it is!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REQUESTING, mazerunningkayla 
I had super fun writing this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          •Michaela's P.O.V.•

"Minho!" I squealed as my boyfriend continued to tickle me.

"Not until you say it," Minho said.

"Fine. Okay, okay, I'll say it!" I giggled. "Minho is a super hottie beast. There, happy?"

"Thank you," He said.

See, Minho claimed he was the most hottest Glader in the entire Glade. But I disagreed, so I got the tickle treatment.

            "Minho, shouldn't you be Mapping your bloody Section?" Newt asked Minho.

            "Um...yea...I should be..." Minho said. "I'll see you later, Michaela,"

            "Bye Minho," I said waving.

             Minho and I have been dating for about two weeks, and things couldn't have been better! I worked in the Gardens with Newt, my best friend, and Minho was always back from the Maze everyday, five minutes earlier than he did before we were dating just so he knew I was safe!

            Yea...he's kind of over protective, but it's good to have someone making sure you were safe everyday.

            But for some reason, I had this urge to go into the Maze and look around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             "Minho, have you found anything yet?" I asked, after Frypan cooked dinner. I sat in my hammock, which was right next to Minho's.

"Nothing. This whole shuck place has no way out," He said.

"Oh come on! There's a way out," I said.

"Michaela, I've ran every inch of the Maze myself. I'm telling you there is no way out," He said.

"There has to be! We can't just be stuck here forever!" I said.

"You wouldn't understand. You aren't a Runner and I can't tell you things that Runners know, it's sworn into secret," He said.

             "I bet I can prove it, I bet I can find a way out," I said.

"There is no shucking way out," Minho said, kind of harshly.

"No need to be rude," I said.

"I've been searching for three years and still have found nothing. Why the shuck would you think there's a way out?" Minho continued to talk.

"Okay I get it! There's no shuck way out of this place so we're trapped here. I get it," I said. "Now just go to sleep, Mr. Super Hottie Beast,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning when I woke up, Minho had already left. I got up and got ready for the day.

I met Newt in the Gardens and started doing my work: Watering the Tomatoes.

It's actually more fun than you think. I've got my best friend to talk to, tunes that I don't know what are from stuck in my head, and time ticks faster when you know what to do with your time.