He Gets Stuck in the Maze at Night

Thomas: Minho and Alby aren't back yet. Thomas is standing next to you, and on the other side of you is Newt, who is completely freaking out.

"They will make it, right?" You ask.

"They're gonna make it." Newt says.

You both stand there watching, waiting for Minho and Alby to return. Minho finally comes in sight and he is dragging Alby.

Everyone is cheering for him to make it. The Doors start to close.

"They're not going to make it." Newt says.

You give a nervous glance to Thomas. What seems without thinking, he runs through the Doors as they're closing.

You try and grab him my his arm, but he's too fast. The Doors close, leaving Minho, Alby, and your Thomas in the Maze.

You just stand there, unable to compute with what had just happened.

But as a tear starts to fall, you know he will make it out alive.

Newt: It has been a couple of days since you and Newt have been in the Maze. Newt decided to go out with Alby.

It's almost time the Doors are closing, and Newt still wasn't out of the Maze yet.

Finally, Alby comes out of the Maze.

"Where's Newt?" You ask, panicking.

Alby muttered a few curse words, before replying.

"Um...he's...uh..." Alby says.

"Alby! You were supposed to stay together!" Alby said.

"Sorry..." is the only think Alby can say.

"What happened to him?" You ask.

"He was doing his job. He's just taking a bit longer than me." Alby says.

"I'm going to make sure he's okay." you say, starting to run in. But Alby grabs your hand and pulls you back.

"You know the rules." Alby said.

"But...but..." you stutter.

"[Y/N], we can't risk another life." Alby said. This sentence brought you to tears.

"He will make it...right..." You say. Adding that "right" at the end made your heart sink.

"Yea, he will make it." Alby said.

You look at the Doors, and unfortunately, they start to close.

Minho: It's normal for Minho to arrive back at the Maze a few minutes before the Doors closed, so you didn't worry. But when everyone was standing in front of the Doors waiting for him and Alby to return, you couldn't help but panic.

"N-Newt, Minho is g-gonna make it, r-right?" You stutter. You try not to, but your scarceness takes over.

"He'll make it." Newt says.

You wait at the Doors. Finally, Minho is in sight. He is dragging Alby.

"Something's wrong." Newt says. When he says it, you give him a 'duh' look.

The Doors slowly start to close. Thomas runs into the Maze, without thinking. The Doors are inches apart from closing. Thomas tries to help Minho, but all three of them don't make it.

The Doors are closed, and Minho is on the other side.

"Strong girls don't cry. So I won't cry,"  You think, but you can't stop yourself from crying.