Jungkook noticed and he swiftly changed his plate with you, without the pd noticing. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, speechless.

*mwo?* you lip signed Jeongyeon, thinking what are they up to.

Jeongyeon chuckled *I don't know, but this is better than a movie.*

"Here Hyerin-ah, nothing is sweeter than soju after a long day of work." Taehyung poured you a glass.

You took the glass, and Jungkook took it from you and drank it. Glared at Taehyung when the pd looked away, and immediately turned to a chill expression when the pd looked back and continued the conversation.

You don't know what is Jungkook up to, you eyes widely stared at him. *My soju!!* (-᷅_-᷄๑)

Jungkook noticed, thinking how cute you are. He smiled a little and hid it right away.

"Jungkook-ssi! Hyerin is seating beside you, what do you think of her up close?" Choi pd asked.

You coughed up the cold tea your drinking with pd's sudden question.

Jungkook stared at you for a while, it was all silent. Choi pd looked like having fun teasing you and Jungkook, and everyone was waiting for his answer.

You nervously averted your eyes, and took your cold tea, having a drink.

Jungkook chuckled, "I'm already married."
Made you coughed the tea again. Your eyes widened up looking at Jungkook.

"Oh! Why didn't I notice that!" Choi pd was surprised and asked more about Jungkook's married life

Choi pd (52years old) is very friendly, lively, and enthusiastic. He just likes to chat. (a/n: just felt like you need to know, he is not weird, just curious.)

You seating right next to them, heard everything Jungkook answered.

"Did she came along with you here?" Pd asked.
"No." Jungkook answered leaning to your side and holds your hand under the table, no one can see it.

You got surprised and your heart was beating crazily fast, you looked at Jungkook. But he got his usual face, still talking to pd-nim like nothing is going on.

Then the pd called your name. "Hyerin-ah! Are you ok? Your face is all red."

You startled and hurriedly let go of Jungkook's hand.

"I'm-" You softly said.
Jungkook suddenly realized and he turned facing you, and touched your neck, then your forehead. His face looked worried. "You have a fever." He said.

You didn't even realized that yourself. "Ahaha, I'm really fine." You said.

"It must have been the rain." Jeongyeon said in a soft voice. "I'll take her back to the hotel first, pd-nim, we'll be leaving first." She stood up from her seat.

Pd-nim looked very worried, you felt sorry.
"I'm really fine. I was just too excited for this. Please don't worry about me. I'll hurry and go get some rest and it'll be gone by tomorrow. Sorry for making you worried, please don't tell the others and continue the dinner party." You said, not wanting to start a big commotion just because of a fever.

"I'll come with you." Jungkook said with a worried face.

"I'll go too." Taehyung said worriedly.
"No. You'll stay. It'll be weird if two of the main casts are not around." Jeongyeon said.

You told everybody that you all three still have an early flight tomorrow, which is true, and will be heading back first to the hotel.

== your hotel room ==

You lay down your bed,

"Aigoo~ you should have told me you're not feeling well, babo ya." Jeongyeon said fixing your bed.

"ㅋㅋ I didn't realize it myself. I feel fine. " You said.

"I'll go buy some medicine." Jeongyeon sighed and left.

Jungkook just stayed there inside the room, looking worried. He was silent.

"Why don't you say something? Are you still mad at me? About the scene earlier-"

"No, I'm not mad at you." Jungkook softly said and heaved a deep sigh.

He walked closer and sat on the edge. He touched your face, his hands were kind of cold and it felt great when he touched your burning skin.

You grabbed his hand, "then why did you suddenly left, I was worried."

Jungkook looked at you with those dazzling eyes, he sighed again, "I know, jinjja mian (sorry) for making you worry, I'm really happy and proud that you got the part but when I saw you earlier I didn't know that I'd be getting... so jealous." He looked straight into your eyes.

"Nomu yeppeo seo~ (you're too beautiful) but not with me," he said and leaned closer to you.

"Made me just want to fill in your thoughts about me. And me only~" He softly whispered and foreheads touching closeness, you can feel his breathes. Jungkook was guilty because thinking just how possessive he is, intentionally making you worry, when you're already not feeling well.

"But I'm always thinking about you." You just suddenly said it without second thought.

Jungkook eyes widened, heart fluttered. It was like all his energy got drained out, he fell lying down on your bed, covering his blushing face.

You startled, "Huh? Wae? What happened?"

"Shimkung. If you say that kind of things, I might die of heart attack." Jungkook chuckled.

(a/n: unrelated gif, I just want to add it in 😂 ㅋㅋ)

"Mwoya~ " You chuckled too.
Seeing you so happy and energetic, Jungkook smiled.

He got up suddenly and pinned you on the headboard of the bed. Got all silent, your eyes wide darted into his eyes. He kept leaning closer and closer, nose touching and lips an inch apart...

== end chapter ==

Author's Note:
😂 just rewatched Bon Voyage lately, and actually dreamt of JK. OMG 💓🔫 
How about you? Have you ever dreamt of your bias?