✿ twenty five ✿

↱ Yuki's POV ☙ ↲

┽ ╃ ╇ ╋ ╈ ╆ ┾

"君を抱き締めたい."

Kimi wo dakishime tai?

I read what was written on the note left on my side table. I just woke up so I tried wiping off some morning glory then yawned out my tiredness from yesterday's work.

Going back to the note, I want to hug you. It means. Who could have written this? I mean aside for my family members, I couldn't mention any name that knows Japanese.

Of course, it would be ridiculous if it was to be my brother since he isn't cheesy to write this and just leave it here.

I put the piece of paper back to where it was placed before I got it to start doing my routine.

.
.
.
.
.

"Jeongguk?" I knocked, for the fifth time but still, I haven't received an answer from the person who I assumed who is inside the room.

Staring at the door, I tried keeping my temper. I could feel my cheeks burning as to how much I am irritated right now. I mean, he could text me if he's-

"Yuki?"

I stiffened, hearing that voice made me feel very embarrassed. I could feel eyes on me; eyes of our co-workers.

"Ah- Jinjja." I hissed.

I heard him chuckled, not that far from me. Maybe just inches.

"Sorry for being late." He apologized while getting the key to open the door of his office. When the door opened, the cold air embraced us.

Staring at him, I caught him smirking while looking at me back.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing~"

Oh well. I don't wanna talk about it either. But can we talk about when was the last time the two of us talk?

Ever since Taehyung arrived, He and I always have this awkward moments when we say "hi" or "hello" to each other in the corridors.

I could feel that there's an intense sensation between the two men just passed by, that would be Jeongguk and Taehyung.

Should I ask? I mean, it's not that bad if I ask, right? Unless the two have some serious matters.

"Mind sitting?" He suddenly asked while pointing at the vacant seat in front of his table. I nod in response, as usual since I know he can't take no as an answer.

I sighed before starting a conversation, "Sooo how are you?" I tried prolonging the "sooo" to make it jolly.

"Kinda good. You?"

"Why kinda? Did something bad happened? Well me, I'm still doing my job while babysitting Taehyung, if you call it." I giggled.

"Yuki."

My giggle turned into a frown and quickly looked at those brown eyes of his to let him know I'll be listening carefully.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about this but I got back with Areum."

┽ ╃ ╇ ╋ ╈ ╆ ┾