✧ seventeen ✧

↱ Jeongguk's POV ☙ ↲

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾

For how long have I been standing in front of this cafe? For about an hour already. At what cafe? Cafe 61313.

You heard it right. The cafe where the person who texted me and I should had met. Pushing the door, the air envelopes me with coldness.

I quickly searched for my sit. I found one near the counter, good for two persons. I sat and waited for the waiter.

The waiter is finally here after waiting for seconds and took my order which are caramel macchiato and cookies that are covered with chocolate.

My order arrived exactly 15:09 and I'm gonna eat it at 15:10.

Eating my heavenly snacks, I'm savoring every bite and sip I take as it was very satisfying.

I pause when I felt my handphone vibrating inside my pocket. Clutching it, I opened up and a text message popped up. It was from an unknown sender.

From: *********

Still enjoying your favorites, huh? :)

It sent chills down to my body, knowing who sent the message. None other than Areum, my desperate ex.

I knew she's still after me since she only wanted money, nothing more nothing else.

I heard that all of her investors were here sex buddies. And after our "failed wedding" one by one, they were leaving her because of lack in funds.

Where did I get these informations? Well from my dear office mates. They are really good at gossiping. But they're also doing good with their job.

Sipping my caramel macchiato, I felt someone tapped my shoulders. I turned to see Areum, wearing her 'slutty' attire.

"J-Jeongg-" she wasn't able to finish when she sneezed. Well, she's wearing a very exposed clothing inside in this cold place.

"Areum. I wanted to talk." I started, coolly standing in front of her. She looked up, eyes were teary. I can't read her mind right now. Is she crying?

"I'm..."

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾