✦ nine ✦

↱ Third Person POV ☙ ↲

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾

Embracing both of her legs, Yuki waited for her alarm clock to ring. She woke up ahead of time because she can't sleep properly, thinking about her mother. After a couple of minutes, it rang making a noise out of the silence inside of her cozy room.

She started dragging herself to the comfort room which is just 5 meters away from her bed. Turning on the shower, she hummed a song that really could not get off from her head.

Aye I never walk alone
jabeun neoui son neoui ongiga neukkyeojyeo
Aye You never walk alone
nareul neukkyeobwa neodo honjaga aniya

.
.
.
.
.

After washing herself, she slipped into a black hoodie paired with ripped jeans and adidas superstar.

She quickly went downstairs when she get to smell the corned beef cooked by her brother. "Good morning, princess." Her brother greeted her while placing the plate of corned beef on the dining table.

"Good morning, huge bear." She chuckled as she teased her brother as a reply, who is just standing beside her.

He took the seat just beside Yuki's then ruffled her hair saying, "Stop calling me a huge bear." with a poker face on.

Yuki just nodded and started eating their breakfast prepared by her beloved brother.

.
.
.
.
.

Jeongguk on the other hand slept at his office. Last night he tried started drawing the first until at least the fifth scene but he had nothing on his mind. He leaned his head on the table and he said that he'll only close his eyes for 30 seconds but fell into a deep sleep.

It was on 8:05 when his eyes opened and examined the room where he is in. There he realized that he is inside his office and he wasn't at home.

Hurriedly, he clutched his phone from his pocket to check the time. His eyes grew wider when he saw that it's already 8:07 and he still on his clothes yesterday.

He immediately packed his things inside his bag and ran downstairs to the parking lot.

Panicking, he started the engine. As soon as he buckled up his seatbelt, he drove to his apartment.

.
.
.
.
.

Yuki noticed Jeongguk who looked like an abandoned man running to his apartment not far from her house.

He quickly opened his door while she continued sipping on her hot choco.

.
.
.
.
.

Jeongguk took a quick shower and fixed himself up. When he is now prepared, he contacted Yuki.

Mr. Kookie calling...

She felt her phone vibrating on the dining table and answered it even tho her mouth is still full.

Yuki: Hello?

Jeongguk: Am I late?

Yuki: Not really. I'm still eating.

Jeongguk: Where should we work now?

Yuki: Just come over here. Anyway have you eaten your breakfast? I saw you-

Jeongguk: I haven't and I'm hungry.

Yuki asked his brother if there is still enough food for their mom and he said yes. She again asked him if it's okay for Jeongguk to have his breakfast at their house and again his brother nodded and said yes.

Jeongguk overheard Yuki's conversation with this brother on the phone and he felt ashamed. I will be just a burden to them why bother.. He thought.

Yuki: Go here asap so that you won't starve. Got that?

Jeongguk: T-Thank you.

He ended the call and just like what Yuki said, he walked to her house which is just meters away from his apartment.

He took a deep breath first before he pressing the door bell to Yuki's house.

When he heard the click sound on the other side of the gate, he straightened his posture.

Yuki opened the gate revealing Jeongguk wearing white tee, ripped blue jeans showing off his fair skinned knee and a pair of timberland shoes.

"Come in."

Was all she said, amused by the man standing in front of her. She made a way for him to pass through.

Both of them went inside the younger's house and sat down on the couch.

"Uh.. what now?" The male asked while rubbing his hands.

"I really don't know." The female replied as she shook her head.

"Last night, I tried drawing some scenes but I honestly don't know how the story should start."

"Thats why..."

"Thats why what?"

"Nothing~" The younger hummed.

They both stayed in silence. Thinking about how their story should start..

"I've got an idea!" The younger suddenly spoke. The older just nodded in response to let her continue.

"What about.. we go on a trip around this town and observe stuffs until we get ideas." She suggested whilst giving him an awkward smile hoping that he'll not disagree.

"Fine."

Yuki partied with Jeongguk's decision. She started singing, "We're going on a trip! We should pack our things right now."

Meanwhile Jeongguk on the other hand felt scared about what might happen. He might blame himself if something wrong will happen.

I hope everything will go well tomorrow.