✦ three ✦

↱ Yuki's POV ☙ ↲

┽ ╃ ╇ ╋ ╈ ╆ ┾

I walked through the windy breeze to the mall. My brother asked me to buy shawarma with egg for his breakfast. I told him that I could cook for him but he said he is looking for that shawarma.

As I passed by the grocery, I was tempted to buy some cereals for myself. I couldn't help it but to go inside and buy my beloved cereal.

When I was about to pay at the cashier, I accidentally bumped into a guy. The guy is just inches taller than me so I was able to see his facial features.

I recognized him. It's my neighbor. Because of my clumsiness, I bumped into him. I bowed as sign of apologizing  and he too bowed. We both stared at each other for awhile before laughing our asses off.

I thought he was a cold person.

I offered a hand, a sign of making friends and said, "Yuki." Gladly, he accepted my hand and replied, "Kookie."

Tilting my head, I asked him, "Lets be friends?" He nodded right after.

"Glad to have you in accompany, Kookie." I gave him a bright smile to prevent awkwardness.

He just showed me an awkward smile and waved at me. I think he's going to look for more ingredients. I bowed as I sign of respect and headed to the cashier. Phew.

.
.
.
.
.

I got off the taxi as soon as I paid the the taxi driver. "I'm home!" I shouted, enough for my brother to hear me from outside our house.

"Thank God your here. You took 2 hours on just buying- Oh. You also bought cereal.. I see." He patted my head.

Before I entered the house, I removed first my black converse high shoes. "I think I should buy another pair of shoes." I mumbled.

That pair of shoes were bought by my brother five years ago on my graduation day. I sighed when I remembered when he was the only to attend. Yes, he alone attended my graduation ceremony.

My parents? They are busy with their business. Very busy that they couldn't greet a good morning to me. They are staying with us but it feels like I'm invisible to their sight.

I envy my brother, no actually he's my step brother. My mom married his father when my father died. So maybe one of the reasons why they don't put much attention on me.

I envy him because he got all of their attention. Favoritism sucks right? Even though, he still is kind to me. Very kind that he is like my own brother.

Usually if your like an adopted or something, the legal child would normally be a bad one, right? But he was totally the opposite. And I'm very thankful for that.

At least I was able to feel visible at home.

.
.
.
.
.

I stared at my window, waiting for some miracle to happen. I flinched when I heard the door creaked. Is it some ghost?! Ffuckk!!

"Yuki?"

I sighed in relief when I heard my brother's husky voice. "Hmm?" I hummed as a reply.

"I have some good news to tell you." I saw him smiling like an idiot. I can't help but to smile as well.

I went towards him and crossed my arms saying, "Tell me."

"You got the job!!" He joyfully announced whilst clapping like a seal.

You wanna know what he's talking about? Well I kinda got uh.. Fired from my former job. It was my job from the past five years of my life. And it was drawing for an animation company.

I applied to another animation company and just like what my brother said, I got accepted.

"Wanna celebrate? My treat." He smiled at me and I nodded.

So there, we ate at a Japanese restaurant. Without Mom's permission. Hahaha. My brother and I talked about a lot of stuff. After eating, talking, laughing, we decided to go back home to finally get some rest.

I got into my pjs and jumped onto my comfy bed. Another has passed and luckily it wasn't a bad day. All because of my brother.

┽ ╃ ╇ ╋ ╈ ╆ ┾

🍒

HELLO GUys!!! Its been a while since I updated. Mian for making you wait > . < Thank you for reading my book! Even though its boring as fuck. However, I'm doing my best for u guys to love it. Sorry for the grammatical errors- This book is dedicated for my bae and Jeongguk's legal wife, Yuki~ I'm also sorry if you thought that this was a Gfriend x BTS story- because of my hashtag YuKook /bows deeply/ Pls support this until the last chapter!! I hope I will not disappoint y'all. No hates pleaseu ;u;

janna 🐻