✧ nineteen ✧

↱ Jeongguk's POV ☙ ↲

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾

It was 6:45 in the morning when my alarm rang. As usual, I did my stuffs. Today's monday. Which means, there's a team building.

Before leaving my apartment, I spotted yuki with a guy that caught my attention. Who could this guy be? i asked myself.

Maybe a childhood friend? I'm pretty sure he's not her boyfriend. Why? Yuki should've told me then.

Grabbing my keys, I jogged all the way outside. Yuki was clinging onto his arms. I felt sadness when I saw her smile while talking to him. Is he that special?

I entered my car, placed my things at the passenger's seat, including food. Snacks and Lunch. I didn't make them. It was Areum. She stayed at my home until 11 in the evening.

Wondering what we talked about? Well she kinda...

"I'm..."

I gulped before licking my lips, nervous about what she wanted to say.

"S-sorry." She looked down, making her tears fall from her eyes. What does she wants to happen?

"I've been a bad girl since high school. You accepted me, the all of me. But still I cheated on you."

Using my hand, I made her look up to me. A different areum was seen. She never said sorry to me. I always do that thing when we argue.

"Its alright."

"C-can we be together again?" She bit her lower lip and avoided eye contact with me.

W-what? It took me minutes to answer her question.

"I-im good being single-"

She stopped me from finishing my sentence by her tight hug. I couldn't breathe for a second but gradually i got used to it.

"p-Please...?"

And we ended up in my apartment, cuddling til I fell asleep. She messaged me that she made food and its inside the fridge.

.
.
.
.
.

I arrived at the building and find it weird. Normally, Jimin would wait for me here in the parking lot.

Maybe he's late? Thats weirder. He never gets late.

I got my things and started walking to my office. At a not so far corner of the office, i spotted a crowd being noisy.

All of them were girls. I wondered why are they gathered over there.

Opening the door of my room, my clean and warm place welcomed me. The scent is still fresh and it made me relax.

I was about to sit when i felt something down here. Uh- I gotta go pee.

Rushing towards the men's comfort room, I overheard the conversation of the women inside their room.

"That guy over there just made my day."

"He's such a cutie!"

"If you compare Jeongguk and him, i'd choose him over Boss!"

What? Frowning, I made my way inside the room and did my thing. I am annoyed with the kind of words they used.

Who are them to compare me to another guy? They used 'him' to describe that person. So basically, they don't know the name of this guy.

Who's this guy anyway?

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾