✿ twenty four ✿

↱ Third Person POV ☙ ↲

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾

Jimin received Jeongguk's call at exactly 4:35 in the afternoon. Just in time when he finished his stuff at the gym. Working out is his past time.

Sliding the bottom to the right, he already knew why was the younger man calling. "Yes, Guk?"

"You busy?" He heard the younger answered.

"Want me to come over?" The black haired started grinning. It is because he  knew Jeongguk wants a talk, just like old times.

Jeongguk isn't the type that would call  you in a normal day. He'd call you if he has problems.

And would you believe that it was only Jimin and Sajangnim that he has been calling for the past years?

About Areum, thats another story. Areum was clingy as fuck to him. Thats why, almost everyday, Areum is with Jeongguk. When she's away, thats the only time she'll call Jeongguk since she knew Jeongguk wouldn't.

Yuki? Well, She is his best friend, right?

Jimin was fixing his things when he heard Sajangnim shouting at the other side of the room. What was that?

Not wanting to interrupt his boss's problem, he headed straight to the parking lot.

He drove his car all the way to his best friend's house, not that far from the office. As he arrived, he noticed that Yuki was there cleaning a table at the apartment next to Jeongguk's.

They're neighbors!?

.
.
.
.
.

Okay. Jimin wasn't informed that Yuki's just living next door to the younger. He do hear some gossips about such. But he needed proof.

While inside his house, Jeongguk was just there playing some video games, not minding the older, Jimin.

"I'm your guest here, please do notice me." Jimin had enough of the silence filling up their atmosphere.

Jeongguk turned the tv off, leaving his controller on the front desk, he faced the older. He sighed before saying,

"Hyeong. Its about Areum."

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾