✧ twenty ✧

↱ Taehyung's POV ☙ ↲

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾

I missed her thats why i came back. Back in high school, she's my crush. I'm also her stalker. Totally, from her schedules to whereabouts.

Secretly hiding my feelings for her. And i did achieve my goal coz nobody knew about these feelings of mine.

After we graduated, I'm still stalking her, that wouldn't change, I guess. Why? I'm always looking for her. Those cute features of her make my day complete.

I couldn't hide it anymore when she started working with Jeongguk. See? I even know the name of her partner slash a producer of the company.

They're too close. And i really hate it.

Where am i now? Sitting in front of Yuki, my love, who is frowning, busy doing her work.

"Yuki-ah?"

I tried getting her attention. She's too focused on what she is working on. She definitely needs to have a break for at least 10 minutes.

"Yes, Tae?" She replied, not even taking a glance at me. I sigh.

"What would you like to eat?" I flashed my famous box smile, hoping it would lighten up her mood.

It took her a minute before she answered with a cheese wafer and some milk.

Brushing my hair backwards, i grabbed my sling bag and started walking outside.

As I got out of her room, i was greeted by a lot of females, eyes with hearts and grinning whilst staring at me.

"Oppa! Are you and Yuki dating?"

"What's your name, handsome?"

"Yuki is so lucky to have you~"

"Let's date aaaaaa!"

I couldn't understand any of what anyone was saying. They're just too loud and it hurt my ears.

I hurriedly got out of the crowd and searched for the nearest convenience store.

I reached my destination safe and sound. Without any loud noise of a girl. The guard greeted me good morning when I entered the store and I smiled as a response.

I paid for the cheese wafer and milk Yuki wanted. While waiting for my change, I frowned when the cashier asked if I'm single.

The hell is wrong with them? Can't they just say I'm handsome directly and not flirt with me any further? Tch.

As soon as I arrive as the building again, i tried avoiding the female workers and get inside yuki's room without any annoying noise.

When I was about to open the door, I heard someone behind my back. Luckily, i knew it came from a man. But what does he want?

I turned back to face him and it made my eyes widen. It's Jeongguk. I blinked three times before saying a word.

"o-Oh. Hello." I smiled, trying to take away the awkwardness between us.

"As far as I know, we don't have any appointments. Why are you going inside my team's room anyway?"

"I'm here to give Yuki snacks. It's Taehyung by the way."

I didn't our first encounter to be this tense but at least I will get to know him from now on.

"Oh. If you don't mind. Are you her-" I didn't let him finish his sentence since its obvious what he wanted to know.

"No. But i will soon." I proudly said with a smirk. I'm not letting Jeon Jeongguk have Yuki. I thought.

┽   ╃   ╇   ╋   ╈   ╆   ┾