9

Nandini wokeup at midnight and when she did not find manik near her she became worried ,she searched him all over the room and then went to search him in the corridor but couldn't find him and then thought to call cabir for help.

(cabir is like a brother to nandini, whenever she is any need, cabir is always there, even dhruv is like a brother but cabir is more because cabir always calls her his sister)

She wonders where has manik went and worries a lot for him while in mean time fab 4 reaches to her room and consoles her not to worry as manik is a smart and intelligent man and would surely be planning something for her and takes nandani to anoter room to make her feel better...

Authors p.o.v. " hey guys get ready for a little sneeky suprise "😘😘

In mean time there is a call to cabir asking wheather all the preparations are ready and manik tells would be there in 5 min.
Manik with dhruv and cabir completes the work and calls mukti to bring nandani to the room while the other side aliya and mukti tells nandani to have some rest and leads her to the room...
When nandani opens the room she finds the room decorated where manik is sitting on his knees with a rose 🌹 toward nandani and leaves her all suprised where the other guys leaves them and gives them privacy to have a romantic night...

First nandani gets angry and comes to beat manik but manik turns out and kisses her and she leaves all stuned while manik plays music and asks her for a dance. Her cheeks go red and accepts the request and dances with manik later he takes her to the balcony

Manik: Do u see those stars, how brightly they are shinning
Nandini : Hmm
Manik: u know nandini, I always imagined that when we will get married, we would spend our beautiful night seeing those stars, you know why?
Nandini : why?
Manik: because you are my shining star nandini, I want to show those stars that I have the most britest and beautiful star in my life,I wanted to show them that I m so lucky to have u in my life,
U know I always see my mom and dad in them they are seeing me and I want to show them that now I'm not alone now I have someone in my life, who is my life and that is u nandini and he smiles and hugs her. 😊😇😇

He takes her to have a candle light dinner which he had made with his own hands for nandani and serves her with melodious tone of voice telling her that she is his world making a beautiful romantic mood and tells that he would never leave her alone and would always be there for her every movement...
She gives a marvelous smile while they have their dinner with great pleasure and joy.... 🤗🤗

Manik :I'm sorry nandini, that in anger, I broke all ur dreams of mairrage, I shouldn't have told those words, I shouldn't have bought our relation in between.
I know u always dreamt that how our marriage would be but it couldn't happen, this is all because of me
And a drop of tear escapes from his eyes

Nandini : No, manik you shouldn't blame yourself, even I'm equally responsible for all this, I had only bought our relationship first, so u shouldnot blame yourself ,pls leave this topic manik,
I know that you will prove yourself and that day will be the best day, though I had some dreams for our mairrage but when you prove urself ,then it will be a fresh start, because that time , we will have the most important thing with us and that is trust, and then would never face any problems in our lives.

Hearing all this frm his love nandini, he gives her a smile and bends down and take her hand and slides a beautiful diamond ring in her fingers.

Seeing this first nandini was shocked and more was suprised because it was the first gift from manik after their mairrage

Nan: I am really happy ,thank u manik
I love you very much. But how did u do this and when?

Man: this all would not have been possible without the help of fab 4 and they are the one who had helped me in all this planning,when you were taking rest ,I and fab4 planned a surprise for you.

They see in each others eyes and put forward hands in hands and then nandani gifts manik a locket which she had in her wrist and tells that it would keep them always togather and protect him from all the troubles he faces.

Manik smiles and takes that locket and says that " meri jaan mai ye locket kabhi nahi utarunga" in shammi kapoor's style, actually nandini loves shammi kapoor's acting and gets much impressed....

Aut. P.O.V. " hey guys not so easy, hold your hearts for their new journey.. "

While they were talking to each other manik sees a shadow which suddeny disappears in the dark.........

--------------------------×××----------------------------

I hope u liked it and wait for an interesting and shoking new experiences..

By ,
Zing Yau and My Beloved Bro.