29

Nandini repeated this process for a week, She used to come to Manik's room when everyone slept and used to make him eat those medicines. And applied herbs on is body...

And used to talk and used to share their lovely moments which they spend together....

She could feel some difference in those eyes...She saw those eyes had stared moving, she could feel emotions in them....

She was thanking god making his recovery fast...

It was going to be morning, she left the room..

And came back to her room and slept..

In the morning she heard loud noises coming outside of her chamber, She moved out of her to look for what it soo loudy...

And what She saw her face enlightened, she had happy tears..

She saw manik standing in front of her,He was applied vermillion by Rajmata...and She followed it with Arti, moving the plate all over his face...

And then everyone came to meet him....

Nandini stood there rooted....

And when Manik's eyes fall on her, It had different emotions and before he could come to her....

Nitya came forward and hugged him...

And people started to talk, if Nitya wouldn't have gone to manik's room, he wouldn't have woken...

It was all because of Nitya, Manik was out of Coma...

Maharaja was soo happy that he announced that Manik's and Nitya's wedding will be at the end of this month....

Both Manik and Nandini was taken aback

Manik tried to speak but maharaja cut him off, he said nitya was very lucky for him as when she went to meet him, she had woken him out of coma....

Manik had to agree with his father as he never goes against him....

Nandini stood blank, She din't know how to react ,that her husband is agreeing to marry someone else when his wife is standing in front of him.

Why is he agreeing, it couldn't be her manik....

Maybe he resembles my manik and could be the actual prince....

Nandini's pov: But what if he is my manik....If I could come to this place then even manik is here....

I must find some clues to go back and Stop this wedding....

Mukti:Guys,it's been days since manik and Nandini went missing..
Cabir: yes,but we are trying our best to search them...
Navya: Guys , I think this is not what we see....
Maybe there is something different here...which we all can't see...
Alya: What do you mean navya....

Navya: There is something mystery behind this place....
If we solve that mystery...

Then we may find them...

Dhruv: Yes,I think Navya is correct.....

Cabir: You mean we must think differently this time....

Navya: yes....

Abhimanyu: Ok,then I will ask my team to search all the past records of this place....

Navya: And and I will ask my baba ,if he knows anything about this place....

Mukti: And we Fab4 shall search anything what we can get....

.....................................

Let's hope for the best.....
Will fab 4 able to search them...

And will nandini be able to stop this wedding.....

Let's see.....

Zingyau 💕.