31

Nandini wanted to visit the temple where they had visited earlier....
Though she was not able to find then,but she knew all her questions will have answers in that temple....

Later that Night

Nandini sees that temple,she goes inside the temple and looks for that baba...
The baba was doing some Pooja,and when Nandini entered....
The baba opened his eyes and told
"I know you would come"....

Nandini: Baba,what is happening,how come we reached here,what's happening here....
Why manik is not recognising me...

He is behaving very strangely....

Baba: "yeh sab pehle se likha gaya hai",tumhara Janam isse badlne hua hai,Anyatha bohoot bura hoga"...
Jo tum dono ko kabhi Milne nhi dega"...

Nandini: What does this mean,what happened before,were we both reborn...

Baba: "Yeh sare sawalo ka jawab tumhare Mahal mei hi chupa hai"...
Aur tumhe Inka jawab jaldi dundna hoga,kyuki iss Amavasya us buri Shakti, Manik ko apne vas mei lene wali hai...."

And suddenly Nandini opens her eyes,she found herself on her bed

Nandini 's pov: Was it a dream...

But atleast I know what I must do....
I must make manik remember me and find who is this evil person who is trying to harm manik....

Nandini after getting ready comes out of chamber...
And when she was about to go to meet manik she was interrupted by someone.....

Dadimaa: Look Nandini,who is here....

Nandini looks at the direction and see a handsome man,who was looking like a prince,but she didn't able recognise him....
who was he....

Nitya comes while then

Nitya: Nandini why do I think ,you are not able to recognise your would be husband ....
Prince Daksh.....

Nandini then realises ,so he is the prince Daksh whom Princess Nandini of past was engaged to....

Oh god,I'm not able to deal with one problem now how will I deal with other.....

Please help shivji....

Mukti: we need to decode it, what if, its a way for us leading to the secret behind this place ...

Abhimanyu : Its of different language, I will ask my team to search for a person who could know this    language.

Navya: what do you think guys , Is manik and Nandini missing realted to this book ,and this placeNandini was right we should not have come to this palce.

guys you know my baba told there is some mystery stone which could stop the curse and you guys remember on the day when both Nandini and Manik went missing there we saw a strange light from clouds ,and how it started to get dark, and day's rain was very unusual.

as only the place where we were standing only that place was wet  ,and other was dry..

Could that place have anything that we dint see.,we must look to that place...

Cabir: Yes, you are right navya,we must look onto there...

Alya: Guys, actually i have to tell you something, which I haven't told you..Actually I found this white like Stone diamond from that place ,I kept it with myself as found it quite intresting, but I don't know what if its the stone of which your baba spoke..

Dhruv: Why din't you tell first,Alya you know that we all are searching from there ,what if its the clue.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think, could that be a clue....

And what about the mystery book....

Will FAb4 able to decode it....

to know more keep updated .....

yours Author,

ZingYau