Blake Is Back. Chapter 4

Blake is Back - Chapter 4:)

_________________________

I always wanted to be a firefighter.

But I felt like there was always something in my way.

That's the only thing I remember actually, wanting to be a firefighter.

But even now I still can not be one.

It angered me really, but one has to literally know themselves so that other people can trust them with their lives.

I don't even know what my name is half the time.

That makes my chances of ever being one zero to none.

You know what they told me when I first woke up?

That it was a miracle that I was even alive.

So why was it that I could not remember anything that had happened before all of that happened.

Destined to remember, terrified to forget.

Oh the irony.

____________________

"I'm sorry Mrs. Thomas but I'm not allowed to give out personal information about the patients", the man said.

But I was fed up with all this confusion.

I wanted-no needed answers. Now.

I roughly grabbed the gem of his shirt and glared at him.

"listen to me you slimy piece of shit. I want to know who that is and I want to know now understood?", I thought my point was pretty obvious.

Apparently he didn't think so. -_-

I was kicked out from his office without hesitation.

I stood outside the door looking at the clinic.

Thinking of what I should do next.

And then it hit me.

The hospital.

The hospital where Blake had supposedly "died".

I ran as fast as my legs could take me.

All of of breath and exhausted I walked up to the front desk.

The lady looked at me weird but I didn't care, I was on a mission.

And just as I went to open my mouth to talk a miracle walked past me.

The doctor who told us the news.

I stood there gawking and then snapped out of it as I practically threw myself at him.

"Excuse me Dr, you probably don't remember me but I was here a couple years ago, my husband had an asthma attack and you were the doctor taking care of him-". He cut me off as his face showed recognition of me and my craziness.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Noire?", he asked.

That totally caught me off guard.

Who the hell was this Noire person?

"Um no Thomas".

"Thomas? No no, Mr. Thomas still comes in here regularly, that was the patient next to Mr. Noire. He's fine. I'm sorry about your lost. Thomas didn't even have visitors. Nasty concussion, can't remember a thing really", the doctor just kept talking on and on but I didn't hear a word.

We had the wrong man.

I couldn't tell, I didn't know, I remember there was another person in the room but the curtain was in the way and I thought the man we saw was my husband, he had all the equipment and that stuff covering his face, we couldn't even see his face.

We just automatically assumed he was Blake as soon as we walked into the door.

So that meant that Blake was still alive.

That's why he didn't recognize me.

He couldn't remember me.

Right there if felt as if all the blood had been drained out of my body.

And then I fainted.

[DOES EVERYONE GET IT NOW?! LMFAO. ANY MORE CONFUSION AND MESSAGE ME BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT EXPLAINED IT ALL.]

__________________________

"Hannah", i heard my name being whispered outside my window.

I frowned and got up from my bed quietly and looked out.

It was Cole.

And he was soaked.

"Cole are you crazy? Go home and dry up you'll get sick," I half whispered to him.

He gave me a wicked smile before responding.

"Let me come up", he whispered back.

I shook my head, "you'll get us both in trouble. And you're soaked you'll get my room wet".

"but I came all this way to see you", he pouted sadly.

I sighed, shaking my head slowly and smiling.

I glanced over to see my door was locked, I didn't need my mom walking in on me with a boy in my room.

Sigh, I'm gonna get in so much trouble.

I looked back out the window signaling him up, and in a few seconds he was climbing in through my window.

Him being soaked was an understatement, he was drenched in rain water.

I held up my hands for him to stand still.

I went to get some of my brothers clothes, tho I knew Cole was obviously a lot smaller but it was better than my clothes right?

After he changed in my bathroom we made a tent with blankets like we used to do before...before all this stuff happened.

It always reminded me of that movie the sixth sense, but then Cole told me it wasn't even a real movie.

How disappointing.

I didn't need to ask him why he came all this way, I stopped asking after I felt what he has been feeling since Peyton passed away, when Weston left too.

"Do you think...do you consider your brother alive?", Cole whispered laying on the rug, looking at me beside him.

I frowned, not understanding the question.

He saw my face and explained.

"If my sister was in a mental hospital I would consider her dead already, everybody there is dead."

I was lost and confused.

"Have you ever been to one?", he asked.

I shook my head.

"They all have that same glazed look in their eye...like they're there but they're not", he whispered.

He looked at me again, and smiled a little.

"When and if you ever decide to go visit your bro, take a real good look at him and the people around him. You'll see what I'm talking about".

I just looked up at the ceiling, which technically was my covers, but you could still see the glowing stars through it.

And with that I fell asleep to the silent sound of Cole's breathing.

At some point during the night I could have sworn he had taken a hold of my hand, but when I woke up the next morning he wasn't there.

___________________________

sorry for the long wait guys!

ive been soooooooo busy, working, working on a bunch of new stories, and ill admit i kinda had a writers block lol.

chapter 5 coming soon:]!

you want me to give you a shoutout?

MESSAGE ME:D

comments?

questions?

concerns?

votessss:]]]!