The Loner Dude and The Juvie Chick. Part 7

:D!!!!

Lets just get on with the story!

Part 7 <3

______________________________________

I watched her sleep as her heart monitor beeped next to me.

I hadn't been in a hospital since I was 10.

Cause of well, you know why.

Now that I look at it, the wasn't that deep, it was just the fact that it was a gash, spilling out all that blood that was the problem.

She should be fine.

That douchebag, Ice or whatever.

He wasn't going to hurt her anymore.

We'll just go away together, to the middle of nowhere and nobody would find us.

What was I talking about?

I didn't even know this girl.

What was the hell was I even doing here?

I looked down at her, even thou we barely knew each other.

I couldn't find the will to leave her.

What'll happen when she wakes up and no ones here?

No. you'll ne here I told myself.

I'm sure mom wouldn't mind Peyton crashing at our place for a few days.

"What do you mean she has no where else to go? She has a house doesn't she?", my mother whispered frantically.

"Please mom please", I pleaded, looking at her pouting, until she looked away and scoffed.

"Fine. But-", she said, looking back at me", "She stays in the guestroom".

I nodded, walking back into the living room, I could see Peyton staring at the floor.

"It's no big deal if i can't stay, I'll just-", Peyton began, getting up.

I frowned, "Where are you going? You're staying, c'mon", I said, taking her stuff upstairs.

"Oh", she said softly, walking behind me.

I walked into the guest room, putting her bags down as Peyton walked past me to the balcony, she looked down at the backyard and then back at me as I watched her.

She walked back to me, stopping a few inches away from my face.

She looked at me closely, searching for something, she leaned in, my heart started to accelerate when I realized she was about to kiss me.

I went a little into shock, only to see she turned her head at the last moment and kiss my cheek.

"Thank you", she whispered softly into my ear, sending electricity down my spine in a sense.

She backed away a little and smiled, messing with my hair and going back to the bed to put her stuff away.

I just watched her as she filled the drawers and the closer, time to time she'd look at me and smile my now favorite smile, and i couldn't help but give her one back.

"I'm just- I can't believe you live here...", Peyton talked wuietly, seeing as she was currently illegally in my room.

We were sitting by my window, which was my favorite spot in the whole house, I could practically see all of Vegas and it was amazing.

"Snotty rich kid what can I say", I said sarcastically, laughing quietly.

I was twirling an honesty flower in my hand.

She looked at them questionably not sure whether they were hers or not. She glanced at me waiting for an answer.

"This...is an honesty flower", I began. I looked at it and held it out to her. "I'll tell you everything about me if....if you tell me everything about you".

She stayed quiet for a second, then reached out for the flower, I held it closer to her.

She closed her eyes and smelled it, smiling to herself.

Her hand wrapped around mine as she opened her eyes and I gave her the flower. Waiting.

"I'm not comfortable telling you everything about my life", she said softly.

I moved a little closer to her. she was now twirling the flower.

"You don't have to tell me everything", i replied, "I just-I wanna know who you arre, please Peyton. i feel like, you're right in front of me and I've known you my whole life, but then sometimes it's like I don't know you at all, and it scares me because in reality I really don't".

She sighed, finally looking up at me.

She lifted her hand to my face, tracing my lips lightly.

"Soon", she promised.

I opened my mouth to ask when, but she stopped me, smiling a little.

"Soon", she repeated and I didn't protest this time.

Maybe I should have.

I would've known what I was getting myself into.

_____________________________________________________

I wanted to tell him, really i did.

But he wasn't ready, he had a normal life, he was a good guy.

He didn't need to be sucked into my world.

He was too sweet for my own good.

I could feel myself falling for him and as hard as I tried I couldn't stop myself.

He was the one I was suppose to have ended up with.

I just got caught up with the wrong people and it destroyed my life forever.

He was the one for me.

I just knew it.

And someway, somehow, i know he knew it too.

__________________________________________________

ehh it was short but gah! ch 8 ch 9 & ch 10 and thats it!

did you guys watch the video?!

Im doing vlogs again yay!:D

im soooo excited for you guys to read the ending im currently writing ch 8 lol.

almost done!

you guys are awesomeee<3333333