Disgusting Playboy and Curly Haired Virgin. Part 15

<333 Here you go kiddiess :D!

_____________________________

Blake

Oh god...my head...I tried to open my eyes when I woke up this morning, yeah not so great an idea.

I held my head as I slowly got up from the bed. I looked next to me and Alyx's side of the bed was already empty. Glancing at the clock I realized I had 15 minutes before the bell rang, well that would explain a lot.

I quietly took a shower and got dressed. I was already late so I didn't really care. I mean honestly, I'm not rushing. I looked like shit, I barely touched my hair, I put my aviators on and walked out, grabbing the entire bottle of Advil on the way. ugh. My head was pounding. I got to school, and the parking lot was like an empty landscape except, it had cars. It was like one of those zombie movies, I was waiting for one to roll out of a bush. But sadly it didn't. Looks like I'm going to HAVE to go to school today.

I walked into my first period class, with my shades still on.

"Mr Thomas?", the teacher called out my name.

I waved my hand and he left me alone.

I sat down in my seat, but who the hell was this new girl-Alyx.

What the-what the hell did she-oh she just straightened her hair.

She looks nice-ew! What the hell!

I must be really hungover to be having these thoughts. But I could see Alyx staring at me.

"Yes?", I asked directly to Alyx.

"Did you have fun last tonight?", She asked.

God today was going to be a long day.

_______________________________

Alyx

"Did you have fun last night?", I asked and he didn't even answer he just turned away and laid his head on the desk. He didn't even notice when the bell rang until I nudged him and left.

After class I quickly hurried to Christian's locker where he waited.

"Hey", I said quietly.

"Hey you look beautiful", he smiled and took my hand.

For the rest of the morning he was the sweetest person. Almost as if he was trying to make up for yesterday. Then lunch came and he wanted me to sit with him, but that stupid slut Kasey was at his table so I went to go sit with Blake and Tami and he came over and took one at Blake, grabbed me and dragged me over to the lunch line.

________________________

Blake

Yo! What the hell! Why doesn't she see what an idiot this kid is?

Just then I saw someone who could possibly make my life a whole lot easier.

The nerd from last night.

"Yo!" I said, making him jump and look at me. "You see that right?", I asked nodding toward Alyx and Blondie. "Come on", I said as the nerd walked behind me towards them.

"Hey um...Alyx, can I show you something?", she looked from to to Blondie nervously. "It'll only be a second", and with that she followed. When I got her a few feet away from Blondie I whipped out my phone.

"Hes cheating on you!", I started.

"Yup I was there! I saw it too!", The nerd exclaimed.

I quickly showed Alyx video.