Disgusting Playboy and Curly Haired Virgin. Part 8

I'm gonna need some votes for the next chapy people! Spread the word!

<3333

_________________________________________________________-

Blake

Everyone looked at Aylx as she walked to the front. She looked nervous as hell, how funny it would be if....hahahaha.

I sat there glaring at her as she attempted to speak and she mentioned something about Blondie and some girl made a ho-ish comment. I glared at the girl and she winked at me...."gag" I saw Alyx turn red as she walked to her desk.

The teacher asked everyone to get up and introduce themselves, I, of course, was last. Save the best for last was one of my motto's. Slowly I got up and went to the front.

I glared directly at Alyx and said "You already know who I am."

Some girl in the 2nd row whispered to me, "Blake you forgot to call me last night."

I looked at her weirdly "When do I call people?" I said coolly and walked back to my desk.

"Um, okay, that's everyone", the teacher said.

I could feel Mufasa looking at the back of my head so I turned around and winked at her, and shook my head, laughing as I turned back around.

__________________________

Alyx

'I'm really starting to hope for that bus'

The rest of the period the teacher told everyone to socialize and get to know each other better. Great. And as I expected nobody came by me. But I could tell Blake was very popular with the ladies, since he had like 5 girls around him, and he wasn't even paying attention to them.

"Hey stranger don't I know you?" Some girl said scaring the me, I was staring at him again, stupid me! I mentally slapped myself and looked up at the girl. She had curly red hair and she was pale, hazel eyes and freckles and wait.....omg!

"Tami!" I gasped and hugged her "Where have you been all day?!" I asked letting go.

"Here, where else Shirley Temple," she laughed making fun of my curls, "When did you get here? I didn't see you all day."

"This morning, I saw christian...didn't he tell you I was here?" I asked and looked down.

"No, he didn't, too bad, well I'm here now, so...how was your first day so far, I can see you've already found some eye candy", she laughed.

"Eye candy?" I asked utterly confused.

"I saw how you were staring at Blake, and it was pretty obvious the way he's been staring at you all period" she said slyly. 'more like glaring at me the entire period'.

" Oh no, I have christian, he's enough for now" i laughed then realized what i said. 'crap'

"for now huh?" She laughed, "Well if you're looking at Blake...then he's single, he always is." she said seriously.

"What! Oh no! That's not what I meant!" I started.

"Oh come on, you need a little fun in your life, plus hes like the total opposite of christian, you already have average, bright and funny, so now all you need is tall, dark, and handsome, and I'd say Blake carries all those traits, if not more," She winked and nudged my arm -ewww. Me and Blake definitely not!

"Very funny-not gonna happen-definitely NEVER gonna happen." I laughed nervously and glanced at him to see him leaning back on his chair with his eyes closed-good hopefully he's asleep. "And quiet down you're really loud"