Blake Is Back. Chapter 3.

Chapter 3 - Blake Is Back<3

__________________________________

"You know that feeling you get when you see someone that you haven't spotted in a long time, that someone you see that wasn't suppose to just disappear from your life when they did. That moment where your heart just stops and it's dead silent. Where all you can hear is the loud intake of your breath as you breathe in deeply. That moment where you just fall in love all over again. Where the other person's eyes are all you see. Those piercing blue eyes that once held so much love and could see right through my skin to my very being. My soul in fact. Was it a dream? I couldn't tell. Maybe it was a sick hallucination and seeing things ran in the family. I can't do this. I haven' planned for this. My brain, my mind, my heart isn't prepared for all of this. How many 33 yr olds have to deal with this? None that I've heard of. It's as if the world finally came crashing down on my sixteen year old fairytale. I was blinded by it really. Even when he left that still didn't keep me away from our world when I was all alone. And I was always all alone. So that's where I stayed. And now look at my family. Husbands dead, daughter won't even talk to me anymore, and my son is in a mental institution. If Blake could see me now he'd be utterly disgusted." I took a deep breath and looked at my therapist.

"Tell me who was this person you saw?", she asked.

"I thought-", I shook my head, "it's impossible. Besides he doesn't even remember me."

"maybe you should go talk to him", she suggested.

"He. Doesn't. Remember. Me", I repeated more aggitated.

"he doesn't remember you or he can't?", she asked.

"I saw him die Megan. With my own two eyes", I said.

"maybe this is a sign", she said.

"a sign of what that I'm going crazy? It's too late for that", I replied.

"look all I'm saying is go talk to him. You wouldn't have met someone who looks exactly like him for no reason. There has to be some kind of explaination", she said.

My mouth went into a thin line as my thoughts crumbled to pieces.

_______________________

"Cole...Cole open up", I knocked on his bedroom door quietly.

I heard soft footsteps wall towards me and the door opened slowly.

"Cole-", I whispered, but he shook his head signaling for me to be quiet as he took my hand and led me inside. "what's-", I tried to speak again but he put his hand over my mouth as he listened carefully.

"if my parents find you here I'm dead", he said softly.

"oh...I could leave-", I whispered.

He shook his head.

"no-stay with me-please", his hand holding mine a little more.

I nodded slowly. He smiled a little and led me to his window where he stepped out onto the roof.

"is this safe?", I asked a little paranoid.

He rolled his eyes laughing quietly.

"yes. Im right here I won't let you fall I promise", he said, holding out his hand for me to take it.

I was skeptical for a moment but when I saw his eyes staring deep into mine everything else faded and I grabbed ahold of his hand.

We laid there for hours, not sleeping, just talking about us, the things around us.

Talking about life.

And he kept my hand the entire night.

_________________________________

Sorry it wasn't very long I just had to post something! Lmfaooo.

I don't know about you guys but I love Hannah and Cole<3