Disgusting Playboy and Curly Haired Virgin. Part 2

Alyx

Tick, tick, tick, is the sound the clock makes...thump, thump, thump, my heart sings along. I'm nervous...it's quiet, the secretary won't even look at me. My uniform is itchy, my mom's talking to the principal. I hate this school already, I don't know anybody here. The girls gave me dirty looks and the boys undressed me with their eyes.

"Alright sweetheart, you're all set," My mom says cheerfully coming out of the office. "You look so cute, though you should've straightened your hair, it's a curly mess." She said fixing my head band....'I like my hair.'

"I don't like it here." I say quietly playing with the edge of my skirt

"Nonsense Alyx, you just came, I'm sure you'll love it, it's were your father went as a boy," She said handing me my schedule and papers 'great - dad came here now I really hate it.'

"Mom, why here? What was wrong with my other school?" I asked opening the door and walking into the hall.

"Don't worry about that, besides you never know, you might meet someone special...." She started then spaced out.

"Wait, what do you..." I started but was cut off by the bell, and carried away by a HUGE wave of students, so much for saying goodbye.

ALYX COLINNS

1st prd- english rm 301 teacher- molloy

2nd prd- art rm 101 teacher- wayland

3rd prd- us.history rm 116 teacher- banta

4th prd- gym rm gym teacher- broderick

5th prd- lunch rm caf

6th prd- algebra2 rm 213 teacher- roberson

7th prd- speech & communication rm 218

8th prd- computer rm 107 teacher- boivin

9th prd- study hall rm auditorium

10th prd- home ec rm 112 teacher- beckay

'Well at least my schedule look's interesting' I thought, standing in a cut out of the way of the moving crowd. Next thing I know, the bell rings again and the hall is empty.

"Great, my first day of school and I'm already late for my 1st class." I sigh and go to class. As I open the door I'm engulfed in a lecture from the teacher. He was tall thin and with grey hair, he barely took notice of me as he told me to find an empty seat. I scanned the room gaining some eager glances, and some very distinct glares. Then I came to a face and my heart stopped, he was beautiful, he had pitch black hair, was fairly pale and the most exotic blue eyes I had ever seen. Even though he was sitting he looked pretty tall and slender with a nice build. 'Boy what I would do to see him take his shirt off and get my hands on him and...' whoa holy cow! what am I thinking? Why do I have these dirty thoughts?'

I was still lost in thought as I made my way down the aisle to the ONLY empty seat, and it was NEXT to HIM! He was quietly tapping his pencil while seemingly listening to the teacher. As I pulled my seat out and sat down, the tapping increased dramatically and he became stiff, he had such a strong aura it made me want to touch and yet move away from him all at the same time.

I hadn't realized I was staring at him until he looked at me from the corner of his eye and quickly looked away blushing. I did the same taking interest in my notebook, while he just kept tapping... eventually it became annoying.

"Could you please stop tapping? it's giving me a headache." I asked him quietly.