19. Broken Potpourri

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna take off my dress," I say in a melodic voice.

Christopher looks over at me with wide eyes ready for the show.

"Wait!" Reed yells as he pulls himself up from the floor. Sitting on his knees at the end of the table, he leans his elbows on the table not before pulling out his phone from his pocket. He steadies his phone, eyeing it towards me. "Okay, now I'm ready," he says breathlessly.

I laugh at them and while I do so Christopher and Reed go back to their usual seats in defeat.

"You're so mean," Reed pouts folding his arms over his chest.

"I'm taken, Reedus, you do well to remember that," I explain with a gigle.

"Thank you," Mads whispers in my ear with a sigh of relief.

I lean back against his chest and turn my head to nuzzle into his neck. He gives me a sigh of content, a sound of approval. I close my eyes, tired from the days events although I spent the day in bed, I had been stressed and uncomfortable. Now, sitting on Mads's lap with his hands running up my leg, just above my knee, I was relaxed. I could tell Mads was relaxed too as he closed his eyes and pressed his lips to my head. I could tell he was inhaling me, taking in my scent to which he hummed in further approval.

His hand seemed to grow higher, reaching towards my inner thigh. My eyes shot open as I realized what he was doing.

"Mads," I scold him in a whisper. I look over at the twins to are on their phones, not paying attention.

"I've been dying all fucking day," he growls in my ear. "Maybe we could run back upstairs for five minutes," he says almost pleading but his tone is near dangerous.

I shake my head in dissaproval.

"We don't have to go upstairs... theres the bathroom down the hall... the closet... the library," he says smirking. He nuzzles against my neck further, his lips caress the skin so softly that it tickles.

The fire in my loins had me squirm in his hold. I felt the blood rush to my core giving the warm sensation of pleasure. I bite my lip as he begins to kiss my neck, almost sucking the skin fervently.

"How wet are you right now?" He whispers.

I would easily bleed from how hard I was biting my lip. The pleasurable sensation in my thighs was met with Mads's hands as he caressed the intimate area. He rose higher, so close to my panty clad core.

His hand was covered by the table but I was still worried someone would see. His finger runs up my slit making me shiver. I felt how damp I was but I didn't anticipate just how much.

"You're dripping," he says in my ear. "Such a bad girl," he growls.

I clench my core in excitement. Fuck! I needed him, I needed him now.

"What room is closest?" I ask shakily. I'd toured this inn over a hundred times and yet in this moment all information in my brain wasn't accessible.

He stops stroking my slit and runs his finger up to his mouth. After licking his index finger he realizes what I had just said.

"Bathroom, now," he demands pulling me up off his lap as he stands with me.

The bathroom is just down the hall from the dinning room. With his hand in mine I practically drag him down until we reach our destination. I close the door as soon as we enter and lock it.