undercover (20)

We hang oit therw like were the cutest ever and we are obviously.... But still we were meant to be together forever. At 5:59 we leave for home. But we are hungry and stop for dinner where i dont even know he a surprise. "Please tell me where..." "All im telling you is....." I look at hik smiling. "A restaurant." He smirks knowing that that's nit what I meant by that.

When we get to our destination he smiles. We walk up to a fancy restaurant where the doors are glass and they have a red carpet to walk up on. "Awe baby please dont waste money on me." He stops at the door and gently grabs mt arms.

"Babe too late ive already spent and shit load on you sorry." I smile and kiss him. "Its ok but kets just go some where else." He looks up at the stars and I look uo too.

"Would it be weird if I asked you to a bar tonight?" I think for a moment. "Um.... Nope im in lets go." I pull him to the car and we drive to a bar.

Max's prov

Well well Lindsey and Shawn going to a bar to get watsed i wonder if they're gonna have even wilder and rougher sex tonight? I snicker I crack myself up only because I'm a killer.

Well actually not really more likely a kidnapper but i lile to think of it as keeping them.... Ok never mind that's just plain dumb.

I watch them wwalk into the bar. Lindsey and Shawn are getting drinks. Im just waiting for something exciting to happen.

****2 hour latter****

Still nothing im going to make my way in the bar and slip sime drugs that could kill you into lindseys drink. Lindsey and Shawn walk to the center ti dance. great already wasted and drunk.

I look for her cup and try to see which is which. I think its this flower one so i slip ghe drug in it then walk off......

Lindsey's prov

I'm wasted with Shawn tonights gonna be a big party in my bed. YAY! Well i go back to sio the last swig of my drink. My glass has a picture of a flower on it and Shawns has a big heart.

"Hey babe can we go I dont feel took goo....." I fall to the ground and vision goes blurry.

Shawn's prov

I run over to Ashley and kneel beside her i pick up her head, set it on my lap and kiss her gently "SOME BODY CALL AN AMBULANCE! FASTN" I order yelling at people. I never thought id say this but I love her so much if she doesnt make it ill kill myself to go be with her.

"I just called theyll be here any moment." Some man said puttting a hamd on my shoulder. Im so clueless why Ash? Why tonight when i was gonna give her a wedding ring.... I feel sharp when i slam my arm down then fresh blood dripping down. Something is stuck in my arm. I moan in pain.

I have no idea what to do but wait I lay my head on her and fall asleep. "Over here hurry!" I hear some ine yell. "Omg hes down to!" I look uo with tears in my eyes. "No sadly im here when my love is not! Help her!" I yell at the police. I try to move but my arm bails on me. "Sir dont move! I need two medics in here fast!" I groan and touch my arm. Blood is still dripping.

"Please dont sperate us.. I want to be with her at all times." I lay on my back and wait for a response. "Ok sir..." "please just call me Shawn and help Ashley while you still can......" I pass out from all the blood gussing out. "Sir what do you mean? SIR! STAY WITH ME! WHERES MY MEDICS?"