undercover (7)

"Take a look how do you like it? I hope I did good. Oh pls..." "OMG I LOVE IT THANK YOU AMY!" she sighs with relief. "I knew you would." i give her a big hug "I've never looked better before.v she smiles and hugs me back. "Now lets do your wardrobe." she rubs to a big door and when she opens it my mouth drops wide open. "Ok come on lets see what looks good on you for your first day." she smiles again and runs to pick some out.

She comes back two minutes latter with pants, a jaket, a shirt and boots. "The room is right over there go and change I want to know if you like them." I rush to the back and open the door. I carefully shut it behind me. I look at them. "Omg this Amy chick had good style." I say to myself. I slip on a pair of black skinny jeans, a blue hoodie and brown uggs with cream colored fur on the inside and outside.

I walk out with my hoodie on do a model pose. "OMG Ash you look so good." Amy says happily. I look around behind me. "Um who's Ash?" Amy looks at Warren smiling real big. "Well.... Ash is short for Ashley." she says. "Um.." I laugh "I know but who is this Ashley?" Amy covers her mouth and laughs. "You are..." i look at her a smile. "Your name is Ashley Jones." I smile a walk to a mirror. "I love this." I scream woth excitement. Amy screams with me. "Girls settle down now it's just a new look." "oh and here..." Amy pulls out a phone from her back jean pocket. " I cover my mouth smiling. "Here I put my number in it so you can contact me whenever." I give her another hug "thank you for the Iphone X." I wish per in her ear.

"Oh and we can't forget." she takes me outside. "Here's your new car." i scream again. Its a nice silver convertible. "Thank you so much again." I say. "No problem girl." she gives me a hug and I give her one back. "Text me if you need anything at all." she whispers. "I will." we laugh and I take off. I'm on my way to stop for lunch my starving. I'm looking for a place to stop then I see subway. Well why not I guess.

I pull in and park. "God damn I love this car." I think and walk inside. I walk in and see Sarah. "Oh shit what is she doing here? God damn SARAH!" I think to myself. I walk in and rush to the bathroom. I look in the mirror"omg she won't recognize me I mean look at me I look so different and..... Omg why am I talking to myself out loud?" I walk out and up to the counter.

I hear Sarah walking up to me. "Lindz?" "um no...." I turn around. "Oh so sorry thought you were my friend Lindsey." "oh its ok.v I laugh and Sarah walk away. "What would you like to order?" I'm staring into space. "Oh umm the special I guess." the lady nods and tells me "you can take a seat will bring it to you.v I nod and head off to go sit.

My phones vibrates. Ash you there its agent warren.
Yea I'm here what's up
I'm sending the address you need to be at and be there on TIME YOU CANNOT BE LATE FIR THIS!
Ok
I text him back. Crap I walk out the door and rush to my car. "I need to be there in 20 minutes" I look at the address and try to find this place. I get there just in time. I open the doors and budge in.