Killua pulls me closer to him. "Finally... We can find the perfect ring" he said. I nod my head and lean my head on his shoulder.

Two Weeks Later

These two weeks have been really tiring. But I'm really glad we could get everything done. We have decide to held the wedding outdoor.

Right now, I'm standing in front of the body length mirror. I look at my reflection with a big smile on my face. The dress I'm wearing is really beautiful.

(A/N: keep in mind that this isn't a must

(A/N: keep in mind that this isn't a must. Feel free to imagine yours if this isn't your style. It's just to help the people who have no idea what to wear. So if you have the outfit in mind... feel free to imagine it whichever you please. Tq)

It hugs my waist comfortably. It's really long, that I'll be dragging it on the floor gracefully. Today is gonna be so perfect. I get to marry the guy I love with all my heart.

I take a seat after my preparation is complete. I take a deep breath in and out. Kikyo enters the room and smile when she looks at me. "You're so beautiful, Y/N" she said. "Thank you, Kikyo-Sama" I said. "Uh-uh... No more Sama. You'll be my Daughter soon" she said. I giggle in respond.

Then someone enters the room, it's the person who's arranging the wedding. "It's time..." She said.

"Oh my god.." I said. Kikyo walks over to me and place her hand on my shoulder. "What's wrong, sweetie?" She asks. "I'm just really nervous... That's all" I said, looking down. Then I felt a hand on my chin, tilting my head upwards. "Don't worry... It'll be fine" she said. I nod my head and take another deep breath.

My Uncle will be the one walking me down the aisle, since my parents is gone. I walk towards the door and hooked my hand around my uncle's arm. He looks at me and smile "ready?" He asks. I look up at him and nod my head "I'm ready" I said. He kiss my head "your parents would be so proud of you" he said. I blink back tears at the thought of my parents.

The door opens and the music starts. Everyone stood up from their seats and turns to me. Gon, Kurapika and Leorio is here too. A smile appear on my face as I start walking down the aisle.

 A smile appear on my face as I start walking down the aisle