Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

After a moment of silent. It was soon broken by Kikyo. She asks something I wished to avoid. "So... Y/N-Chan, when are you ready to be married?" She asks. I froze and look around me. My eyes made contact with Killua. His face shows hurt. Then I look down. "I... Uh.. I... Um" I struggle to speak.

Then...

-Run Away With Me-

Y/N P.O.V

After the questions is asked. I was left shocked. I don't know what I should say. Everyone looks at me, waiting for an answer.

All I could think of is Killua, how would he be when I choose to marry Illumi. I look up towards his direction, to see him looking at me with a hurt expression. Then he looks down, but I notice a few tears flowing down his cheeks. Then I just look down, I really don't know what to say at all.

Seeing I don't answer, Illumi nudge my leg under the table makes me flinch. 'I'm so sorry Killua.... I love you... I really do' I thought. I take a deep breath and force a smile.

"Anytime... I'm ready to be married anytime" I said. Killua suddenly gets up and left the room. My gaze follow every steps that he takes, until he was out of sight.

Killua P.O.V

I left the room as soon as I heard Y/N said that. I can't believe this... She actually agreed to be married with Aniki.

When I was out of the mansion. I run inside the forest and jump up the tree. I just sit up there, without doing anything other than crying. I lean myself against the trunk and hug my knees as I cry.

This is not fair.... Y/N is suppose to be with me. But Aniki took her away from me. I have to do something. I need to find a way to stop them from getting married, but what?

Y/N P.O.V

It was night time, I'm laying in my room. I laid on my back as I stare up at the ceiling. My face is soaked with dried tears and fresh tears is still streaming down my cheeks.

All I could feel right now is emptiness, guilt and sadness. Empty... Knowing I can't be with Killua. Guilt... Knowing the pain I've caused for Killua. Sadness... Knowing that I can't be with him, the guy I love with all my heart.

Why is it have to be like this. I want to be with Killua. But I don't have a choice. I don't wanna risk being with him, then Illumi would hurt him.

The door to my room opens to reveal Illumi. I sat up instantly. "Relax... I'm not gonna do anything to you" he said. Then he walks to the other side of the bed and laid down. But I keep sitting up.

He turns to look at me and propped himself up with his elbows. "Relax will you?" He said. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me down, until I'm laying on top of him. I froze, too scared to move an inch. He just stares at me. Then he move his hand and place it on my head. Then he place his hand on my neck, pulling me down. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. Then he place my head against his chest. He kept his arms wrap around me so I couldn't move.

"I love you, Y/N..." He said. Then a soft snore was heard, indicating he have fallen asleep. I can't sleep... I don't wanna be alone with him. 'Killua.... Save me' I thought.

The Next Day

It was early in the morning. I'm already awake, but I can't move, Illumi have a firm grip around me.

He woke up by the sound of knocking. He groans, placing a soft kiss on top of my head  and got up from the bed then leave.

I sigh and gets up too. I head to the bathroom and took a shower. I made sure to lock the door, cause I don't want Illumi to suddenly enters.

After my shower. I put on my outfit for today and head to the kitchen. I know there's butler here, but the family prefers my cooking. So I have to make breakfast for them.

While cooking, I feel someone snaking their arms around me. I jump since I'm not expecting that. I turn my head slightly to see Illumi. "W-what i-is it?" I asks. "Dad gives me a mission... So I'll be away for 2-3 days.... A week max" he said. I nod my head letting him know I understand. "When will you be going?" I asks. "Now, actually" he said. "You're gonna miss breakfast?" I asks. "Yeah... I'll eat along the way" he said. "Okay..." He place a kiss on my cheek and left.

I sigh.... At least I can have sometime for myself without Illumi around. I could think of a way to stop the wedding.

I've finished cooking and set up the table. I went to call for the others. After a while, everyone is seated on their own seat.

"This looks amazing!" Kikyo said

"This looks amazing!" Kikyo said. I just smile in respond. Then everyone starts to dig in. I eat my meal in silent as everyone else talks about random things.

"Y/N-Chan... Where's Illumi?" Silva said. "Hm? I thought you sent him away for a Mission. He already left a while ago" I asks. He looks confused "did I?" He said. I frown... That was weird.

After breakfast. I went to my usual spot and take a seat. I just look up to the sky and relax. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. I don't have to look up to know who it was. I recognise his scent. "Hey... Killua" I said. "You know it's me?" He said. I nod "your scent" I said. He hum in respond.

"So you actually agree to marry him?" He asks after a few moment of silent. He walks toward me and take a seat. I look down "I don't have a choice Killua. If I don't marry him... He'll hurt you... And I don't want you to get hurt" I said. Killua turns me to face him and kisses me. I froze, but then I eventually relax and kiss him back.

After a while of kissing. We need to pull away for air. I pant slightly, out of breath from kissing him. Then he place his forehead against mine and cup my cheeks. Then he said something that made me speechless.

"Run away with me, Y/N"

*to be continued*