Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

Killua P.O.V

"Even if it's someone you're afraid of?" She asks, not too long after that I heard a soft snore. I look down to see her sleeping. I smile and kiss the top of her head. Then I frown 'what does she mean by 'someone you're afraid of', why did she ask that question. Is she trying to tell me something?' I thought. I just shook my head and lean myself on the tree. I hug Y/N closer to me and close my eyes. Falling into a short nap. Only one thing bothering my mind.

What does she mean? Is someone trying to tear us apart?

-Illumi's Confession-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm walking around the mansion. Trying to look for something to do. Killua is out, doing his Mission. Illumi-Nii commands him to kill someone.

I went to the balcony and take a seat. I took a guitar with me. Killua gave it to me, since he knew I love music. Especially this instrument. I start tuning the guitar, playing a soft music.

(Andrew Foy - Symphony. My fav YouTuber, the way he plays guitar is so cool)

After the music is over, I jump at the sound of clapping. I look up to see Illumi, standing near the door. "Illumi-Nii... You scared me" I said. He chuckles "this house is full of assassins... You should be aware" he said. "W-well... I-I'm g-gonna be a p-part of this family soon... So, I-I know n-none of you would h-hurt me" I say, avoiding eye contact with him.

"So you're not afraid?" He asks. I just shook my head. Then I heard his footstep coming closer to me. I look up and jump at his sudden closeness. "Then why do you look so scared of me?" He asks. "I-I... Um.." I struggle to talk. I place the guitar on the bench and got up. I walk past him and enter the house.

The next thing I know, is Illumi pining me against the wall. "W-what a-are you d-doing?" I asks. He stayed silent. Then he leans down to my face. I close my eyes and turn my head away. I feel his breath on my ear. "I love you" he whispers. My eyes shot open at his sudden confession. "W-what?" I asks, shock is written clearly on my face. "I'm in love with you" he said, louder this time. "Y-you are not s-suppose to love me. You're Killua's brother, my fiancé" I said. His eyes darken as I mention Killua's name. "I don't care... I want to be the one to marry you" he said. I just stand there, shaking.

"Tell Mom to cancel the wedding" he said. "Wha?" I said. "Cancel the wedding, tell her you don't love Killua. You love me" he said. "I won't do that. I love Killua" I said, trying to be brave. But I'm sure he knew. His eyes darken and he slam his fist on the wall behind me. I jump at his sudden outburst. "You will.... Or I'll kill Killua" he said. My eyes widened, I shook my head violently "you wouldn't... You couldn't... He's your Brother" I said. He smirks "but I will... I'll do what ever it takes to make you mine" he said, I can feel his bloodlust. Oh no... He isn't joking.

Then he forcefully kisses me. I try pushing him off "s-stop this... It's not right... P-Please..." I begs. He pulls away and look into my eyes. "Cancel the wedding... You have 5 days. If you don't... I'll kill Killua" he said, pulling away completely. Then he turn around to walk away. I grab his wrist, he turns to me. "p-please... D-don't make me do this... I love Killua... P-Please... I'm b-begging you" I begged. He just continue to walk away.

I slid down and hug my knees. I place my head on my knees as I begin to cry. 'What am I suppose to do now? I can't just cancel the wedding. I love Killua. I can't just break it off. It'll hurt him and myself. I can't do it. But if I don't... Illumi will kill Killua. I can't let him do that' I thought as I continue to cry.

Once I'm calm, I make my way to the bathroom. I need to freshen up, I can't let Killua see me like this. He'd be worried.

Night Time

It's night. Time for dinner. I prepare the dinner for everyone. I try to act normal but it's hard. I can't think straight. I don't know what I should do.

I place everything in the dining table and call for everyone. They came not too long after I called. I sit next to Killua on my right. Kikyo-sama on my left. Illumi sits in front of me. I can feel his eyes on me, but I just look down. I'm scared if I look into his eyes, I'll break down.

All of us eats in silent. I still feel his eyes on me. I look up slightly to look at him. His gaze at me is so intense. "You have 5 days..." He mouths to me. I look down as I start shaking violently. Killua notice this and place his hand on top of mine "Y/N.. What's wrong, baby? Are you okay?" He asks, concern is filled in his voice. I look up at Illumi and saw him glaring at Killua. I gulp and get up "I-I'm s-sorry. B-but I'm not r-really hungry. E-excuse me" I said. I left the room.

In My Bedroom

I laid on my side and curl up into a ball. I heard the door open and close, indicating someone is in the room with me. But I know it's Killua.... I know by his scent.

Then I heard footsteps coming closer. Then the bed dip slightly. I try to control my breathing, so Killua wouldn't know that I've been crying.

I feel his arms snaking around me and his chest is pressed on my back. "What's wrong, baby?" He asks. "N-nothing" I choked out. 'Shit...' My voice shows that I'm crying. His arm move to my shoulder and made me laid on my back "have you been crying?" He asks. Then he notice the tears in my eyes. "Why? What's wrong?" He asks. I choked a sob and wrap my arms around his waist, my head is on his chest as I begin to cry more. "Y/N... Tell me what's wrong" he said. "I-I can't..." I said. "Why?" He asks. "I'm scared..." I say weakly.

He stayed silent as he wrap his arms around. He rubs circles on my back. He run his hand through my hair. I keep crying, until I can't cry anymore and falls asleep.

Killua P.O.V

I notice Y/N has fallen asleep. I look down to see her face. I frown. I wipe her access tears. Then I pull her closer. 'What's wrong with her? Why is she acting like this? Who make her like this?' So many questions run through my mind. I need to find out soon. I need to find a way to cheer her up. I close my eyes and slowly falls asleep.

*to be continued*

A/N: 2017 almost reach its ends. What do you wish to get for the next year? Mine is... I wish I can be more free. Free to do what I want, without someone straining me. I wish I can recover from my emotion problem. Yes... Your author have problems with emotion. I have for a while.... And I can say that it's getting worse. But it won't stop me to continue writing a book for you. You guys are my precious reader. Please help me recover by showing me your supports. Thank you and have a nice night. Bye!!