Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

All of us landed perfectly on our feet, well except for Leorio. He lands face first. Then I notice we are all in the same room. "Well... That's a brief goodbye" I said, giggling. They chuckles with me.

Then...

-Third Phase: Trick Tower part 2-

Y/N P.O.V

We are standing in one room. I look around me, then my eyes landed on a small screen across the room. Suddenly it turns on to reveal a guy. "Hi... I'm Lippo. The examiner of the third phase. Please wear the watch" he said. I look down to see there's 6 watches. Then the screen shuts off.

"I guess we each have to wear a watch" I said, looking at them. They walk forward and took a watch. I took one as well and put it on. "What now?" I said when I notice nothing happens. "I guess we have to wait for the 6th" Killua said. I just nod my head. I sit down, leaning against the wall. Killua walks to me and take a seat next to me. I scoot closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He laid his head on my head.

Then after a while of waiting. "Guys... Listen!" We heard Gon said. We look up to see the Rock is moving. Then someone jumps in. It's... Tonpa. "Oh... The old guy" Killua said. I notice the others looks at him in an annoyed expression. "It's you..." I said, looking at him with a deadly aura. Living with the Zoldyck family for years, they trained me to be a future assassin as well. But I didn't get the chance to kill anyone. Not that I wanted to.

Tonpa flinch at the dark voice of mine. I just roll my eyes. Then I look at him. "Just put on the watch" I said, gesturing the watch. He nods his head and walks over to put on the watch.

Then something appears on the screen. "To open the door press O, to not open the door press X. The result will be from the majority of the votes" I read it out loud. Everyone press their choice on the watch. The result shows up. 5 O and 1 X. "Who press X?!" Leorio shouts. "Sorry I accidentally pressed it" Tonpa said. A tick mark appears in my forehead as I punch Tonpa, causing him to go flying across the room. The others looks at me in shock. "Yeah right. 'Accidentally' my ass. Do that again, I'll make you suffer" I say, growling slightly. I feel someone wrap an arm around my shoulder. I turn to see Killua. "Calm down, babe. Though... I found it kinda amusing to see you punching him like that" Killua said, smirking at Tonpa. Who is shaking while staring at me wide-eyed. Then Killua turn back to me "but we need all 6 to continue this phase. So you can't do anything to him" Killua said. I huffed "you got lucky fat guy! But once this is over, you're a dead meat" I said, deadly aura surrounds me. The others steps away from me. Except Killua, he's already used to this kind of things. So it didn't affect him.

Time-skip

This going on for a while. With Tonpa keep messing around. That guy, wait until I get my hands on you.

Then after a few more obstacle, we reach a room with a small platform in the middle which surrounded by a hollow space. I look down and gulp "I wonder how deep it is" I say. "You could just jump in and find out" I heard Tonpa said. I turn and glare at him. "Or I could just throw you in there and wait to hear your body splatter into pieces" I say, darkly. He flinch and looks away.

Then on the other side opens, to reveal a bunch of people with hand cuffs. "Are they.. Prisoner" say. "Looks like so..." I heard Killua respond. I turn to him and he looks at me, then he shrugs.

Then the screen turns on to reveal the examiners, Lippo. "This is now a one on one match. Each of you will be facing the prisoners we've chosen" he said. "4 points to win the match" he explains the rule.

Match after match is held. The result so far is 3:3.

Tonpa: Looses, he gives up even before he starts to fight.
Gon: Win, by blowing of the candle of his opponent.
Kurapika: Win, the enemy shows a spider tattooed in his back. That triggers something in Kurapika.
Leorio: Looses, on a bet match. In the match he's being a pervert.
Killua: Win, using his manipulated hand and rip his opponent's heart.

We need one more point to win the whole match. Only one person left, me. I walk forward to the platform. Then the person who'll be my opponent steps forward. He introduce himself as Ron.

"My

"My... you're one cute girl. Say, do you have a Boyfriend?" He asks me. I was about to answer when someone beat me to it. "Yes she does! Stop flirting or I'm gonna rip you apart!" Killua yelled. I giggle in respond "yeah... That's my Boyfriend over there" I said. Ron clicks his tongue. "Such a shame... We'll makes great couple" he said. I roll my eyes "like I want to be with you" I say.

He smirks "let the match begin. This will be a death match" he said. "That's fine by me" I say, shrugging. The match begin as he starts attacking me. I disappear and reappear behind him. I held his neck and head, then I make a hard twist. Then he drop to the floor, dead with a twisted head. I smirk "I win..." I said. I walk back to my spot with the others.

"Way to go, babe" Killua said, hugging me. "That's 4 point for us... We win" I said. "Yeah... But you still need to spend the time you loose in the room" Lippo said.

Then....

*to be continued*