Chapter 27

Warning; slight sexual chapter ahead! Read at your own risk!

Previously on Chapter 26

My eyes widened as I remember what happens. The door opens and someone enters the room. A blinding light greets me, making me squint my eyes. But I can see a silhouette in the door way. "I see you're awake now" the person said. Then my eyes starts to adjust. My eyes widened. "I-Illumi-Nii..." I said. He walks towards me and kneel down on the bed next to me. "W-where am I?" I asks. "Where? Your new home of course... You're mine Y/N" he said. I can't believe this... He abducted me.

Killua... Please save me

-Someone... Save Me-

Y/N P.O.V

Illumi continue to stare at me. I just sit there, shaking in fear by his intense stare. "W-why... Why me??" I asks him. Why did he wants me so bad. There's a lot of other girls, why me.

"I can't answer that... My heart just wants you" he said, leaning closer. I move away from him. I shake my head "y-you're crazy!" I yelled. He pin me on the bed. The way his eyes stares at me, I feel like he's looking into my soul. But it's not a friendly stare. It's a stare of desire.

"P-please... Let me go" I pleads at him. He leans in closer to my face. I look away from him, I'm too scared to look at him. "Look at me..." He said. I shook my head. He grabs my face and forcefully turn me to look at him. He see how scared I am. He got of me "I'm gonna leave you be for now... But I'm coming back again later" he said. Then he turns around and leave the room.

I sit up and hug my knees tightly. I start shaking as tears starts to stream down my eyes. 'Killua... Please save me...' I thought. As I start to cry more. Did he even know that I'm gone?

Killua P.O.V

We got back after looking for more information about the Phantom Troupe. We enters the hotel room. "Baby... I'm back" I call out for Y/N. But I was greeted with silence. "Y/N?" I call out again.

I walk over to our bed, to see a single letter. But I didn't see Y/N. Then I found a letter laying on top of the bed. I pick it up and starts reading.

Dear,
Killua

Hey Killua, I'm sorry that it has to be like this. When you read this, I'd probably already far away from here. But I realise that our relationship isn't working, because I've realise that I love Illumi-Nii. So I decide to leave, please don't be mad. I loved you, but this is all for the best. Please forget about me and move on. Find someone better.

P.S. Don't look for me

Love
    Y/N

My eyes widened after I read this. 'Y/N left me... This can't be happening' I thought. I collapse to my knees as I start to cry. 'She left me... I can't believe this... It's not real..'

"Killua? What's wrong?" I heard Gon said. I didn't trust my voice, so I hand him the letter. Gon take the letter from me. Then I heard him sigh "Killua... I thought you really know her" Gon said. I turn to him with tears still in my eyes. "What do you mean?" I asks. He points the letter to me "this isn't her hand writing, it looks messy. This letter doesn't have her scent at all. It smells like a guy. It's clear someone is behind this. That person must have taken her. You really believe she loves Illumi? Have you seen how terrified she is around him?" he said.

He's right... Y/N is always scared when Aniki is around. So she can't be in love with him. 'But who would abduct her?' I thought.

After thinking through it. Something click on my mind. I stand up, my hair is shadowing my eyes. "Aniki..." I say, a dark aura is around me. Aniki is the one would take her from me. He's in love with her.

I turn to Gon. "Will you help me? I need to safe her" I asks him. He gulps at my dark tone "yeah... S-sure.... Y/N-Chan is my bestfriend. Of course I'd help her" I say.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I laid on the bed curling up into a ball. I want to get out of here, I need to see Killua. He must be worry. But how... What should I do to get away?

The door opens, I instantly sat up. Illumi-Nii walks in, holding a tray of food. "I brought you a meal" he said. I shook my head "no... You've probably poisoned it" I said. He chuckles "you are bad at lying Y/N.... You've live with us, the Zoldyck family. You've been train and now you're immune to poison" he said. "I'm just not hungry..." I said, looking away. He place the tray on the floor and crawl over to me. I back away, until my back hits the head board. "Why do you love him so much? What did he have, that I don't?" He asks. "He's gentle and kind. You're ruthless and evil" I said. He looks at me in surprise. He didn't expect me to actually answer him. "I can be gentle too you know..." He said, with a smile. But his smile is anything but sincere.

He grabs my ankle and drag me towards him. "I'll show you, how gentle I can be" he said. I gulped and try to break free. "Stop it! Let go of me!" I yelled. I try to push him off me, but it's pointless. He's really strong.

He hold both of my hand and pinned them on top of my head. I feel his hand going under my shirt. "S-stop..." I pleads. He didn't stop, his head went on my neck and start sucking them. I try to squirm. I bit my lips, not wanting him to hear me. "Don't bit your lips... I wanna hear it" he said.

Someone... Please save me...

*to be continued*