Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

I watch as his figure is getting smaller and smaller, until he was out of our sight. I just stand there, staring at the spot where Killua previously stand. A tear escape my eye as I quickly wiped it off. Illumi leans down and whispers to my ear "good choice, Y/N. You're mine now." But all I could think about is Killua. The pain I saw in his eyes after my announcement.

I'm sorry... Killua. I love you so much. This is for the best

-Tell Me-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since I've break it off with Killua. But the look in his face keeps haunting my mind. The look of pain, sadness, and betrayal. I feel so guilty. But I did this for his own good.

Ilumi haven't asks me to stay with him. So at least I can have time for myself. But when we're outside of our room, he would try to make me act like I actually did loves him. But I don't... My heart belongs to Killua.

It's around 12 in the afternoon. Which means, it's time for lunch. I make my way to the kitchen to cook something for them. When I get there, Killua is standing by the fridge as he have some drinks. He didn't look so well. There's bag under his eyes and he looks a lot paler than usual.

Sensing my presence, he turn and see me. I just put my head down, trying my best to not look at him. I know he hates me now, for choosing to leave him and be with his brother. I hate myself too.

Killua P.O.V

I was drinking some water, when I feel someone entering the kitchen. I turn my head to check who was it to see... Y/N. My heart ache at the sight of her.

I can't believe she chose to leave me and be with Aniki instead. I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. So I just close them back. Then I walk out of the kitchen. 'Y/N... Why? Why did you choose to leave me?' I thought as tears begin to escape my eyes. There must be something she kept. She can't just choose to leave me like that. There's gotta be something. But... What?

When I was walking down the hall way. I came across Aniki. He smirks at me "so... How does it feel? Y/N chose to be with me, instead of being with you" he said. I clench my fist "she can't just decide to leave me like that. There must be something she's keeping and you have something to do with it" I said, glaring at him.

He chuckles and come closer to me. I step back until my back hits the wall. He stops directly in front of me. "And if I am... What are you gonna do about it, hm?" He said, tauntingly. My eyes widened. He DID have something to do with Y/N choosing to leave me. "It's too late now. She belongs to me now. You can't get her back. So YOU! Stay away from her" he said as he sends me another smirk, then he walks away.

Time-Skip

Y/N P.O.V

Illumi left saying he has something to do. Now that he left, I can be at peace. He keeps being around me. It's starting to get annoying.

I walk around, trying to look for something that I can do. Then something came in mind. "There's a piano, maybe I can play some music" I said. Then I walk towards the piano room. I take a seat in front of it. Then I start playing some music.

(Britney Spears - Everytime. One of my fav song. Let me know in the comment if you like this song as well)

I keep singing with my eyes close. Tears begin to stream down my cheeks. I miss being around Killua. I don't love Illumi. I love Killua. But we can't be together.

Once the song is over. I hunch forward and begin to cry harder. There's no one home so I don't have to worry about someone hearing me cry.

"You shouldn't be crying, Y/N. It hurts me to see you like this" I heard a voice behind me. I jump, since I thought everyone is out. I turn around to see... Killua. "K-Killua.... W-what are you d-doing here?" I asks. "Why? This is my home, remember?" He said. "N-not t-that... I-I mean, why are you h-home? S-shouldn't e-everyone be a-away for a m-mission?" I asks. "Well everyone excepts me" he said. "Oh" was all I said. Then I turn my back facing him.

There's a moment of silent. "Why?" He asks breaking the silent. "W-what do you m-mean?" I asks. "Why did you break it of with me? Why did you choose to be with Aniki instead?" He asks. I gulp, I'm not good at lying. "I-I can't tell y-you" I said. I got up and was about to walk away. But Killua grabs my hand "tell me, Y/N" he said. I try to break free, but he has a firm grip on my hand. "Killua... Let go!" I said. "No... Not until you tell me why" he said. I know he wouldn't let this go. "Because I don't love you" I said. "Lie!!" He yelled, grabbing both of my shoulder, turning me to face him. "I'm not lying" I said, looking down. "Then look into my eyes, say that you don't!" He said. I look up into his eyes. But I can't say I hate him. "Tell me why.... Please" he pleads. I burst into tears as I hug him. "I'm s-sorry... I-Illumi threatened me... If I-I d-don't be with him... He-he'll... He'll kill you" I said through sobs.

Killua hugs me tighter. "Shh.... He wouldn't do that, Y/N. To this family... They all wishes for me to continue our tradition. He wouldn't kill me" he said. Caressing my hair to sooth me. I pull away from him. "I can't be with you Killua. When Illumi threaten me... He's full of bloodlust... He meant it. I don't want you to get hurt. I'm sorry..." I said. I turn around and run out of the room.

I got into my room and laid on my bed. I begin to cry harder. I hurts... My heart is aching so much. I wanna be with Killua, but I don't want him to get hurt. That night, I cry myself to sleep.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry Killua

*to be continued*