Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

That's how we spend the rest of the evening. With Y/N's head on my shoulder and my arm around her. Just sit there, enjoying the breeze and each other's company.

-Meeting The Rest of the Family-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since I've got here. Killua and I hit it off right away. Turns out he's the one who saved me from that bandit 2 years ago.

I just learn the reason why I'm sent here. That is to marry Killua. But if it's him... I don't mind. I love him. Killua loves me too. That's why we have start dating.

They built a small house for me. But as Kikyo request, I have to stay here for a week before I meet the rest of them.

So today's the day. The day I'll be meeting the rest of them. I know they're assassins, but for some reason... It didn't bother me at all.

It was early in the morning, when I heard a sound of knocking. I got up from my bed and head towards the front door. I open it to reveal my boyfriend, Killua. I smile at him and move aside to let him in. He wrap one of his arm around my waist and kiss my forehead gently. "Good morning, baby" he said. I blushed in respond, this is the first time he called me baby or anything like that. But I like it.

"Good morning, Killua" I said. He smiles "go and get ready... You're suppose to meet my family today. Dress up nicely, 'Kay?" He said, smiling at me. I nod my head. He peck my lips then he walk towards the kitchen as I make my way to my room.

I take a shower and wear a bathrobe once I'm done. I walk over to the wardrobe and try to pick out the best dress for myself.

"Yupp

"Yupp... This is the one" I say to myself, smiling. I put it on and walk over to the body length mirror. "I pick the best outfit" I say, satisfied. I'm not a fan of make ups, but I need to look my best. So I just put some thin layer of make up to look more natural. I look at my reflection on the mirror and give myself a satisfying nod.

I walk out of my room and head toward the kitchen. Killua is there, eating some chocolate cake that I've made. I know how much he likes chocolate so I made more. There's one in the fridge, that I'll take with me for the rest of the Zoldyck family.

As he eat his chocolate cake. His back is facing me. But thanks to his sharp senses for being an assassin, he knows I'm here. He turns around and his eyes widened. I shuffle nervously on my feet "do I look okay?" I asks. "Do you look okay? Are you kidding?! Y/N... You look amazing, beautiful, gorgeous" he said. My cheeks became hot after he said that. He chuckles at my blushing state.

He got up from his seat and walk towards me. He held my hand gently in his. "Are you ready to go?" He asks. I nod my head. He smile, then he starts pulling me gently towards the front door.

Time-skip

After a while of walking, we've finally reach the main house. I look down as nervousness starts to eat me out. Killua took notice of my slight discomfort and wrap his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry, okay? They are gonna love you" he whispers in my ear. I look up at him and smile. "Okay" I said.

Killua look forward and opens the door. He lets me in first. I walk forward slowly. He took off his coat and hung it. He helps me with mine, doing the same thing.

Then he held my hand and lead me. We came into a stop in a room, living room. The rest of the family is there. They're expecting me. Kikyo-San is the first to notice me. She turn to me and beams "Y/N?! Dear, you're finally here" she said. I bow slightly to show them my respect. Killua wrap his arm around my shoulder and we walk forward. "Other than you, Mother. Who already know her" he said looking at his Mom. Then he turns towards the others. "This is Y/N... My Girlfriend.... or should I say, fiancée" he said. I look down as shyness took over. Killua chuckles "she's really shy around new people" he said.

I look up and scan around the room slowly. They start to introduce themselves. Then slowly I start to talk more. But I notice one thing. One of Killua's sibling, whom I learnt his name is Illumi Zoldyck kept staring at me. I try my best to avoid making eye contact with him. His stare made me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what's on his mind. But I know it can't be good. I know from Killua that he's the one who taught him everything he knew about being an assassin. So having to face him in person made me feel nervous. I just hope he won't make me his target. Little did I know, he's not planning to kill me at all... He wants something else.

Illumi P.O.V

Lil Killua finally bring his girl to the house. At first I don't put any mind to it. But now... After I've seen her in person. She's down right gorgeous. Killua is so lucky that Mom decide to marry him with Y/N. I hope it was me.

She has to be mine

Y/N P.O.V

I spent the rest of the day with the Zoldyck family. But Illumi-Nii keep staring at me. I really wonder what's going on in his mind.

I was about to leave to head back home, when Kikyo spoke up. "Y/N... Dear, why don't you move in with us? After all... You're part of this family and soon to be my Daughter in law" she said. My eyes widened as I didn't expect her to suggest that. I look towards Killua to see him nodding his head in reassurance. I turn my attention back to Kikyo "b-but... Where would I be sleeping?" I question. "With Killua, of course" she said. I blushed, I want to refuse but chose against it. Killua is my Boyfriend and soon to be my Husband. So why not get use to sleep with him now.

Killua leads me to his room. "I guess this will me our room from now on" he said, rubbing his head. I smile "don't tell me you're nervous, Killua" I said. "Wha- no! Pfft... Of course not" he said. But his flustered face told me otherwise. I giggle at this.

Killua lends me his pyjama and he turns around to give me some privacy. I quickly change and place my dress in the laundry basket. "I'm done Killua" I said. He turns around and smile. He tucks himself in his bed. Then he looks up at me and lift the blanket and open his arms "come here" he said. I slowly get in the bed and he close the blanket, wrapping our body in it. He snake his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "Goodnight Y/N... I love you" he said, kissing the top of my head. I smile and snuggle my face on his chest "Goodnight Killua, I love you too" I said. Slowly falling asleep with his heartbeat as my tune.

*to be continued*