Chapter 18 - And with a feeling I'll forget I'm in love now

Start from the beginning

"That's a bad word." Niall scolded, reaching forward to feel Zayn's chest. "It's sex; we can say what we want." Zayn smirked, picking Harry up who giggled.

He then carried Harry to their room, the candles leaving a romantic light that bounced of Harry's pale skin. "Pretty," Harry smiled, pointing at Zayn's soft skin. "Not as pretty as you, baby." Harry moaned quietly as Zayn's hands slid down his small frame, touching him inch by inch.

"I'm going to ride you." Zayn growled, lifting Harry's shirt over his head. "Zayn?" Harry bit his lip, looking down at his boyfriend. "Are you going to put you peepee up my butt?" He asked innocently, making Zayn's heart flutter. "If you want me to."

Harry smiled big, nodding fast. "But first, I want to put your peepee up my butt, is that okay?" Harry giggled, nodding again. "Is that...Riding?" He questioned wile Zayn worked at his pants, unbuttoning them, kissing along his boxer line, his lips brushing against Harry's light brown pubic hair. "Not exactly. That's anal, riding is..." Zayn sighed, sitting up. "You stay like that, on your back, then I...ride you, kind of like you ride a horse, but without the saddle." He explained.

"Oh...But are we going to do anal, too?" Zayn chuckled at him. "That is anal. Anal is whenever your peepee, or...my peepee are in each other's bums, Okay?" Harry nodded, understanding everything now.

Zayn leaned back down to continue striping Harry, his lips trailing along Harry's now exposed thigh as he threw the blonds pants across the room. "Look at you, you're so hard." Zayn breathed, latching his fingers in Harry's boxers, pulling them down; past his hardened length. "Cold." Harry's whined, trying to cover his meat, but Zayn stopped him, closing his mouth to Harry's cock. "I'll fix that."

Harry moaned as Zayn's lips touched his groin, planting a soft kiss there before he continued, grabbing Harry in his hand and planting a tantalizing kiss to his oozing tip. "I'm leaking!" Harry squealed. "No you're not, it's cum...It's supposed to do that." Zayn laughed, licking up the sour substance.

"Oh...H-Hell." Harry was unsure of his words so his stumbled over them, spilling out of his mouth like a porno. "More." He pleaded, pushing Zayn's head down on him.

Zayn took him deep into his mouth, his nose brushing the pubic hair; Harry's tip pressed firmly to the back of his throat. Zayn gaged on Harry's cock, pulling away from him. "That..." Harry huffed, trying to catch his breath. "Was yummy." Zayn snickered.

The raven haired dipped his head in to lick Harry's swollen balls. The boy needed to seriously cum and Zayn wanted it to be deep inside his arse. "Lay back." He insisted, pealing his shirt off. Next; his pants came off soon followed by his tight black boxers that outlined his stiff member which tilted to the right slightly when it was hard. Zayn hated it; but Harry liked it.

"It's a rebel." He giggled, his hands sliding over Zayn's cock. "How do you know that word?" He asked, lifting Harry's chin to kiss his wonderfully pink lips.

"Louis told me that's what he is. It means he doesn't do what everyone else does." Harry smiled, pressing a kiss to Zayn's chest. "It's wonderful that you're learning, charming." He sighed, pushing the younger on his back. "Ride me now?" Harry pouted, his lip quivering. "Faker." Zayn teased, straddling Harry's thin hips.

Harry giggled widely under Zayn, who rocked his lips a little, readying Harry in way. "You ready baby?" Zayn asked, biting on his lip, leaving a metallic taste in his mouth. This was it; this was the moment he always looked forward too.

Harry nodded his head and Zayn reached across the bed to the night stand were he found the bottle of lube. Maybe jay getting it would come in handy.

"What's that?" Harry's nose crinkled, his eyebrows knitting. "This is lube, with this your peepee will go in easier." Harry giggled, reading the small bottle. "What's...C-Cock?" He read.