Chapter 18 - And with a feeling I'll forget I'm in love now

Start from the beginning

Jay laughed as she walked back to the kitchen. She certainly didn't want to burn the dinner, that would spoil everything.

Zayn looked through his closet, finding a pair of black skinny jeans and a white button up dress shirt. Not to formal, not to normal-day.

After he finished dressing, he made sure the room was perfect, lighting candles all around the room and bathroom before turning out the lights. It was already around 6 at night, the sun starting to go down. The room looked even more romantic. Certainly Harry would love this.

"Dinners ready and Niall and Louis are bringing Harry in soon. Are you ready?"

Zayn took a deep breath, making his way down the steps. His hair was combed back in a quif, the white shirt sticking to his chiseled body perfectly. "Looking amazing, as always." Jay commented, taking Zayn to the kitchen. "Dinner is set, candles are lit, all you need to do is turn out the light, and everything should be perfect."

Zayn nodded thankfully. The girls were already out in the car, Harry only at the backdoor. "Okay, well, We should be off." Louis aid opening the door, Niall had a blindfold over Harry's eyes, the boy giggling. "Goodbye you two!" Niall yelled, closing the door, Mark and Jay following the two boys who exited.

"Zaynie?" Harry wondered, trying to feel around. "I'm right here charming." Zayn whispered, turning out the light, making the blond squeal. "Shh, shh its okay." He soothed, pulling the blindfold off his younger brother. "Wow." Harry gasped. The table was set, the candles lit, even a bottle of wine on the table.

"What's this?" Harry questioned as Zayn pulled out his chair, telling him to 'sit'.

"It's a date, just for us." Zayn smiled, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek, then one on his neck before taking his seat beside Harry. That's how they always sat of course. "Zaynie, why do we have two plates?" Harry whispered.

Zayn laughed, pouring himself a drink. "Because people don't eat of the same plate when they're on a date."

Harry grumbled, crossing his arms. "I don't like dates." He huffed, glaring at the food in front of him. although...it did look yummy. "Trust me, you'll love this one." Zayn smirked. His insides were all twisted; he felt sick to his stomach.

Harry and Zayn began to eat, Zayn cutting his food up of course, Harry giggling. He had never really fed himself, maybe when he was younger; after his mum started drinking. "This so good." He pointed out, taking another bite of chicken. He already finished off almost everything, Zayn not far behind. By his next bite, juices dripped down his chin.

Zayn licked his lips, leaning closer to Harry. The handicapped boy was about to wipe it away before Zayn stopped him. "Let me." He insisted, opening his mouth, his tongue flickering out, lapping up all the sweet liquid from Harry's chin, his mouth soon finding Harry's.

The younger moaned quietly, turning his body.

Zayn breathed in deep. This was it, he wasn't going to stop this time. "Baby," He purred, wrapping his arms around Harry, hoisting him onto his lap were his fingers locked on Harry's hips, his tongue invading Harry's hot mouth.

They stayed like that for some time; Zayn's hands roaming Harry's small body, brushing his growing length a few times making Harry shudder with pleasure. "Zayn...stop." Harry sighed, pushing the darker away.

"I'm not allowed to tease you, you can't do it to me either." He shook his head, starting to climb off. "No, Harry, Please." Zayn grabbed his arse, setting him on the clear space on the table. "I'm not teasing; I want this."

Harry gasped, lying back on the table, Zayn standing between his spread legs. "You...Want me?" Harry asked, his eyes wondering all over the dark skin being exposed as Zayn unbuttoned his shirt. "I want you so fucking much." Zayn whispered, leaning down to part Harry's lips with his tongue, dancing around with Harry's own slithery tongue.