Robbies story.

Jade laid her head against his chest and listened to the waves that caressed the shore. She felt light and weightless, as if she could float away on her happiness.
Stingy bent down and kissed her head, "What would you like to do now?" He asked her. She looked up at him and smiled, "Lets just stay right here and build a fire."
"Your wish is my command." Stingy left her arms and they both gathered drift wood for their little fire. Robbie was walking home from the store, passing the beach on his way back home. He spotted Stingy holding hands with a blonde girl in the distance. Robbie, without hesitation jumped the fence and came towards the two, "How dare you cheat on Jade!" He yelled at Stingy.
Stingy looked surprised at Robbie and looked at Jade, "I'm not cheating on her, Robbie."
"Then who the hell is-" he glanced at Jade and her new blonde hair. "Oh, you got your hair done. Its no longer green."
"Yeah." She laughed. Robbie suddenly got embarrassed.
"I'm sorry about that, you didn't look like you from a distance."
"Its okay, Robbie. We were just on a date, thats all. He paid for my new hair color."
"That's very sweet of you, Stingy." He looked at the two. "If you dont mind, ill leave you two alone."
"I'll see you later, Robbie."
He waved goodbye and jumped the wooden fence again, picking up his groceries and going on his way. Stingy looked at Jade a little amused, Jade just burst out laughing at the whole ordeal, "Did you see his face!"
"Yeah, I thought I was actually going to be murdered. Its been a long time since i saw that face."
"Yeah, the old Robbie Rotten came back." She joked. They carried on making their fire and sat down to watch the flames dance in the air and smell the burning wood.
Jade stood from the sand and pulled out her guitar from the makeshift tent that they invented earlier, "Are you going to sing for me?" He asked.
"Yeah, I remembered a song that will really fit the mood of this place."
She tuned her guitar sand started to play a tropical sound from her strings,
"I'm looking for a summer vibe,Got me turning on the radio.
I gotta kick these blues,Working all day, Trying to make pay
Wishing these clouds awayI want to feel the sunshine.
Hit the sand, Take a walk in the waves
With nothing else to doBut sipping on sudsWorking on a buzz Keeping my drink in the shade
Taking my time..." she swayed as she sang, watching the waves waltz  to her music. Stingy smiled and listened endearingly.
"With you by my side, A Cadillac ride
Jammin' with my boy, Bonfire at night.
Summer vibe, Looking for a summer vibe
I paid my dues Got nothing to prove
Laying on the dockJust talking to you
Summer vibe, looking for a summer vibe..."
Stingy scooted towards her, hugging her from behind and being careful not to interrupt her playing.
"I'm Jonesin' for a good time, Hitting beaches all down the coast.
I'll find a place to post, Gonna somehow Find a luau
Dance this old night away, I'm drinking something blue from a coconut
Music all up in the place Under the moonlight
Taking my time..." she rested her head in the crook of his neck.
"That's really pretty." He muttered softly.
"One of my favorite songs."
"Did you write that?"
"Oh, no. Someone else did. I just like singing it."
"I like you singing it too." He smiled. Jade rolled her eyes and giggled at the corny reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello, Robbie." Olivia waved to him as he passed her house. She was gardening in her front yard. He gave her a silly wave and smiled at her like a love struck puppy.
"Hello, Olivia." He met her at her fence. "How are you doing?"
"I'm doing great, Thanks." She said taking off her gloves."
"You know, if you put orange peels in your sol it will nourish your flowers and help them grow bigger."
Olivia smiled at him a bit gratefully for the information, "Thanks so much. I'll have to remember that." She looked up at him. "Would you like to join me for something to drink. I'm taking a break from the garden for now."
"Sure, yeah." He opened the gate and joined her on the porch. She poured a glass of lemonade for the both of them and sat across from him beside the table.
Robbie was closing his eyes with an expression of pure peace upon his face. Olivia looked at him questioningly, "What are you doing?" She asked him.
Robbie looked over at her and sat back up, "Sorry. On sunny days like this I like to sit and listen to the nature around me. Its pretty calming."
"Oh. I was always told you didn't like going out and doing anything outside."
Robbie chuckled, "Yeah, most of the time I used to stay in and work on my inventions, I used to hate Sportacus and tried to drive him out of town."
"Oh?" She sounded amused. "What changed?"
Robbie looked at her with a smirk on his face, "Your daughter came to town."
"Jadis did all of that?" She asked.
"Yeah. Have I told you the story of when we met?" He asked her.
Olivia shook her head, "No, please tell me." She said eagerly.
"Well, I was working hard on something in my lab and all of the sudden this tiny, green thing shoots out of my door pipe."
Olivia giggled hearing him, "A door what?" She asked.
"I have a very weirdly designed home, you'll have to see it to understand what I'm saying...anyway..." he went on. "She shoots out into my living room and I'm so startled that I fall over and then I see her. She dusts herself off and looks around and then sees me. Now, usually the kids of LazyTown are scared of me and the look on her face wasn't fear."
"What was it?"
"She was dead curious. I think she called me an Elvis impersonator."
Olivia covered her mouth and started to laugh, "Oh, my God you do."
Robbie pretended to be insulted, "I have my own style. Thank you very much." He chuckled.
"Of course you do." She said condescendingly.
"She then starts to fake cry and say that she needs a place to stay. I had no rooms to let so I was forced to ask Spo. I could tell she was a runaway."
"How?" She asked.
He looked at her in the eyes, "Takes one to know one."