T H I R T Y - T W O .

5 Years Later...

Y/N POV.
I got out of bed once my alarm went off, I got myself dressed and went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. I set the table and went back into my room.

I walked up to the bed and laid beside the figure that I've been sleeping beside for the past five years. "It's time to wake up, you're going to be late." No response as always. I lightly shook him, "Come on, I made breakfast. You got to eat." no response again. If you don't wake up, I'm going to tickle you." still nothing.

"Okay, that's it." I grabbed his feet and started tickling them. He started kicking and laughing really hard, "Hahahaha! Mom! Stop!" Finally he moves. "Come on Jaewon, you're going to be late for school."

I went back into the kitchen so he can get dressed. I made a cup of coffee and sat down to eat, he came out, "Look at you my big handsome boy!" I started smothering him in kisses. "Ew mom, you're getting spit on me." he was pushing me away. I laughed, I love teasing him.

Jimin walked out of his room, "Good morning." he greeted. "Good morning." we greeted back, he looks really handsome today.

Jimin and I work at the same company, it's really stressful but we manage. "Good morning Jaewon!" Jimin ruffled his hair. Jimin helped me a lot with my son, it was tough at first because his father wasn't around.

Jimin sacrificed everything for us, to support us. He accepted Jaewon as his own, I'm happy Jaewon has a father figure around while he's growing up.

Also, Jimin and I aren't together. We had a few moments through out the years, like when we thought about getting back together. It never happened because Jaewon always came first.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the time, "Oh no, we're going to be late." I quickly put the dishes away and grabbed Jaewon's school stuff. Jimin, Jaewon and I just ran out the door, then we arrived at his school. "Bye baby! Be good in school!" Jimin and I waved at him. "Bye mom! Bye Jimin!" he waved back.

Jimin and I went to work, we made it to the company on time. Went our separate ways to
our offices, I sat down and sighed as I looked at all the files that was on my desk.

When did these even get here? It was probably her, the Chairman's daughter. Tzuyu, the 'Princess' they call her. But we secretly call her a 'Witch', then my office door opens. Speak of the devil, "My father told me to give you the files." she pointed at my desk. "I see that Tzuyu." I said annoyingly.

She has the biggest crush on Jimin, and now she hates me because she found out we live together with my son which she thinks he's his. I told her he's not Jaewon's father, but she won't believe me. One more thing, she hates me because she also found out Jimin and I dated before. She's so annoying, she reminds me of someone.

"Can you please leave? I got lots of work to do." I don't want to see her face right now, it's only the morning. "Fine, but-" The door opened again, Jimin peeked in. "H-Hello Jimin." she quickly bowed and started blushing away.

I secretly laughed, she kind of reminded me of myself when I first met Jimin. Tyuzu glared at me then walked out, then Jimin walked up to my desk. "Yes?"'I asked, wondering what he was doing here.

"Nothing, I saw Tzuyu walk in here and I came to check if she didn't strangle you." He joked. "Not yet." I laughed. "By the way, The Chairman wanted to have a meeting with both of us. In 20 minutes."