“I'm up for it “ Charles said , and Sam nodded in agreement . “Yeah , me too .”

“We should make it into a competition” Nikki said , looking over at Sam and Charles with her eyes narrowing slightly . I knew why . Pommie was her friend , and they'd made her look bad .

“The kids can vote who sounded better at the end” Alex said , beginning to smile . “That would be rad . We are so doing this .”

Pommie bit her lip , but it didn't look as if she had a choice anymore .

The band left to do the show , followed by Sam and Charles . However , Nikkie , Pommie and I decided to sit this one out , and stayed in the back lounge to began planning for our set , at the end of the tour .

“We could do an All Time Low song” I suggested , “We know their setlist , so we could just cover one that they aren't doing .”

Nikki shook her head . “No way . That's what they expect us to do . I vote we write our own song .”

“Just one problem “ I said , “Does anyone here know how to write a song ?”

She shrugged . “We'll figure it out . We've got about a month . And you play guitar , right ?”

I sighed , and turned on the TV . Thanks to Jeff and Alex staying up all last night to watch a movie , it was fixed on DVD player mode , and none of us had a clue how to get it back to normal .

“Now what ?” I said .

“I can write lyrics” Pommie said .

We both turned to her . “What ?!”

Pommie shrugged awkwardly .

“I write … Poetry and stuff . I can write the lyrics , if you want . You know , for the song .”

Nikkie and I blinked , and looked at each other .

“And why didn't you tell us this before ?” I said , raising my eyebrows . She shrugged .

“Well then” Nikki said , “I guess ...”

If I write the lyrics” Pommie said cautiously , “Do I have to go on stage ?”

“Not if you don't want to” I assured her .

“So – topic for the song” Nikki said . “Love ? Heartbreak ?”

I shook my head . “Cliché . Let's do something more original .”

Pommie watched us discussing our song with an empty notepad in her hand .

“What about you ?” I asked her , “Any ideas ?”

She shrugged . “Not yet .”

“This is hopeless” I said , after an hour of brainstorming and coming up with nothing . “The boys will be back soon . How about we just call it a night ?”

Nikki sighed . “I guess that's all we can do for now .”

I took to my bunk even though I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep . The post-concert buzz the ATL team had was loud and tended to go on for a few hours , but that didn't mean I couldn't curl up under my covers and just read or something . Yes , I do read , not frequently , but I do do it .

I fell asleep despite the lack of dinner and the noise , and when I woke up the next morning everything seemed to have changed . For a first , cameras had been set up in almost every corner of the bus , which meant the camera crew would be joining us for the rest of the tour . They must be living on their own bus , though , because there really wasn't any more room on this one .