Siete 💙.

Depression is 100% serious. Many people have died due to depression. This is mostly striking asian, and european countires , who can't live up to the expectations that their culture has set for them. Be kind , and help out those who are depressed. Don't witness another one of your friends become a hashtag 💞.

<~>

Miani

It's pounding , you know. It's very weird.

It's been 5 years since i've been diagnosed with depression.

Everyday I wonder when i'll be cleared. But it's because of that bitch.

Some fucking person you are.

I can't believe I was sad at first. I can't believe I blamed my dad.

He fucking loves me , have you ever ?

Miani exited the diary app on her phone. She was tired. She was an outgoing person, yet very introverted.

Miani had one upside to her being depressed ; her weed.

Although it was medical , she often passed the cannabis that she'd bought on the street for the medical weakling that she was prescribed.

It wasn't too weak , it just wasn't purple haze , or even reefa. Oh , how she loved her reefa.

She had a new favorite though , called gelato. She didn't usually catch onto waves but gosh , did the gelato work wonders.

It reminded her of the Pablo Juan song too.

How many days had it been since she'd smoked ? welp. it looked like she'd rollup today.

She dug into her dresser, taking out a relo and her baggie. After grinding and perfecting the blunt, she opened the window to her room , and began smoking near it.

The smoke trickled out of the room, and into the air. The breeze was blowing her braids back, as she noticed a moving truck across the street.

" Another new girl, huh ?" she questioned, sort of happy that she'd no longer be labeled as the new girl.

She watched the white girl carry the boxes into her house, as her parents followed.  And gosh! Let's just say this girl was beautiful.

She had green eyes, with platinum blonde hair that held pink ends. Her waist was average, as her large butt trailed behind her. She looked to have been wearing a B-cup, which was still great.

" pear." she said, naming her body shape, as she noticed the girl look up into her window. She seemed amused. " Medical !" she shouted, as the girl nodded, sending a wink her way, as she carried another box into the house.

Miani dragged out the last of the blunt, enveloping her mouth with the smoke. She exhaled , and closed her window.

It was a boring day so far, so she decided to get out.

She threw on some blue jean khapris , a white t-shirt , and some white air forces. She pulled her braids up into a bun, and grabbed her keys.

Trudging down the stairs, she heard her stomach grumbling. She swung open the fridge, and grabbed a sausage pancake kabob.

She shoved two in the microwave, and pulled out the syrup. After it was done, she opened one part of the package and drowned it in syrup, shaking it up.

After this, she got to walking, and walked for a while.

<~>

Upon arrival to the ice cream parlor, she bought a sketch book, and a new sketch pencil.

She ordered mint chocolate chip icecream in a cone, and went towards the nearby park. She licked her icecream and sat on the bench.

She drew alot , and close up her book. A car pulled up at the park , indicating that her uber was here.

Miani slid into the car, as it drove her back to her house. The driver was a 35 looking year old man. He was black and he appeared really creepy.

Upon arrival to her house, she got out the car, and slipped out quickly. " Damn girl, i can't even say hey ?" he asked , as she pushed the door to her house open.

" No thanks!" she said , before shutting her front door, and locking it. It was no telling what this creepy ass man was capable of and what was on his mind.

She walked upstairs, and threw her art supplies on the bed, as she pulled out her phone. It was a message. Actually it was multiple. plus there were many phone calls.

She slid across the screen as her phone started ringing again.

" Yes ?" she asked , as her eyes started widening.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! " she yelled, as she grabbed her keys and ran downstairs. " Okay , OKAY i'm coming !" she yelled into the phone, as she slid out the door.

___

I wonder what's going on...