Cuatro💙.

**

'Cause i'm tough , that's why.

**

Miani awoke to the sound of pots and pans being banged together. It was a weird sound , since her dad never cooked breakfast.

She got out of bed , slipping her feet into her bunny slippers. " Dad why're you making breakfast?" she asked , rubbing her eyes.

" Uh , i'm not. It's 2 in the afternoon and i'm hungry." He said , shoveling more Mac and Cheese into his mouth. " TWO ?!" she said , pulling her pants out of her pocket. " I had a hair apointment !" she said pulling on her hair , while dialing the stylist's number.

" I'm so sorry." she said into the phine , listening to the other side. " I can rush now , I —." she nodded , as if the other person could see her. " I see. I'll reschedule. Thanks , bye." she said sliding her phone into her pocket , exhaling.

He took the spoon out of his mouth and pointed towards the door. " So ... um are you gonn go get your hair done ?" he said , as she rolled her eyes.

" No dad , i've gotta reschedule since you let me oversleep." she said , practically stomping up the stairs.

" Sorry ?" He said , as she walked into her room closing the door. She sighed , going into the bathroom and taking a shower.

After 15 minutes , she got out of the shower and decided to leave her hair curly - something she rarely does. 

It was a Saturday , so she honestly do anything that she wanted to. She went into her closet , and pull out her yellow Tommy jacket , with the matching sneakers. She went into her dresser and pulled put some black ripped jeans.

She tied her hair into a back knot , and slipped her clothes on. She grabbed her phone , put on some light mascara and lipgloss , then hopped into her Prius.

Miani decided to head downtown to a local department store , Claire's and apply for a job. She'd seen online flyers , and since she had hella experience, she felt that she'd be a shoe-in.

When she walked into the mall , she went straight towards the glowing sign that read Claire's. She walked towards the desk , and saw a brightly colored hoodie. The person occupying it had their head down , obviously on their phone.

" Um excuse me ? I'm here for the interview ?" she said , causing the person to raise their head. And it was fucking hoodie.

He smirked , seeing that now she could see his stunning lips. The little features she could see ... well they showed that he's quite a stunning person.

" You stalking me, stalker ?" he asked , putting his forearms against the glass , causing a few girls to look in their direction , whispering.

She rolled her eyes. " Cut the shit hoodie , how am I supposed to know you worked here ?" she said , making him smile harshly , revealing his deep dimples.

" Alrighty , please come with me, Miss Piskatio." A short , chubby woman said , her ibviously dyed jet black hair shining against the light , as if some synthetic weave.

Miani nodded , following her down the narrow path that lead to a small office. She sat in her seat , as the lady sat across from her. " Alright Miss Piskatio, from the look of your application you're a natural !" she said , grinning widely.

" From the looks of it , you worked at Chick-Fil-A , Publix , Krogers , and even another Claire's. Your grades are marvelous , and honestly , I don't see why you can't work here."