Dos 💙.

Miani parked her car in the student parking lot. She decided to wear a white shirt with black pants , her white toms , and a black cardigan.

She swung her bookbag on her back , and slipped the keys to her Prius in her pocket. Her phone buzzed , but she just ignored it.

Miani'd been getting texts , facetime requests , and phone calls all night long from the boys at this childish ass school.

"A bunch of dicks." She said , slamming her car door shut , and walking down the small hill , and into the building. She walked into the cafe , and went straight to the vending machine.

She grabbed a Zero calories cherry coke , and a bag of blow pops. She popped one in her mouth , and turned around , to be face to face with Michael.

" You practicing for me , baby ?" he asked , causing her to roll her eyes and stick out her tongue. " You know I love your braces. I can't help but to think you're purposely provoking me."

She snorted. " I can say the same. It's fucking childish to forward someone's number. Look !" She shoved her phone in his face showing the 77 missed phone called , 99 missed facetime calls , and 230 new text messages.

" Oops." He said , trying to stick his finger in her mouth. " That's fucking disgusting , Michael." She groaned , giving him a eyeroll , and walking out of the cafe.

" I love you baby !" He yelled , causing her to flick him off. She walked down the hall , still sucking on her lolipop , and walked into Calculus, sitting in the same spot she sat in yesterday.

" Look what the cat dragged in." The girl who opened the door yesterday said , walking towards Miani's desk with 2 other belligerent ass bitches.

" Look , I don't mean to be racist or anything , but that's the whitest shit i've ever heard." Miani said , pulling her binder out of her bag , and placing it on the desk.

" Honey look , I don't give a flying bag of dog shit about what YOU have got to say. I just want you to know that I run this school."

" Is this mean girls 1 , 2 , or 3?"

The girl rolled her eyes. " Bitch sit down , you don't run shit !" A boy yelled from across the room , causing the girl to scoff , roll her eyes , and then sit back down.

The class started piling in , and mysterious hoodie dude finally came to class , right before the bell , that is.

" Alright um , I'm Mrs. Charles , your teacher isn't here today , you can pretty much finish up any assignments on the board , and I have a packet here for a new student to complete." Miani stood , got the packet and sat down.

The students started conversing , as Miani popped her headphones in her ear , and began listening to Motorsport - Migos ft. Cardi B & Nicki Minaj.

After around 20 minutes , she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see hoodie dude , holding some paper in her face. " Should you round Pi to 3.14 ? because I fell like I should throw the whole class away if I keep typing in the full number and getting it wrong."

" Uh , duh." She said , turning her head around , continuing her work. She felt a tap on her shoulder , and it was hoodie dude — again. " Calm down the fucking attitude, It was a fucking question."

Miani stared at the head part of his hoodie , which was complete darkness. She turned around and kept doing her work. " My bad , I apologize for getting aggressive." She nodded , pulling out another lolipop.

" I said i'm sorry." Miani raised her eyebrows , and kept doing her work. " I said i'm fucking sorry." He said , grabbing her hand to stop her from writing.

Miani ripped his hand off of hers. " Fuck you." she said , putting her earphones back in , and blasting Passenger - Let her go.

Tony sighed. Why'd she have to be such a dick ? She was cute , clearly smart , nicely built , but something about her made you wanna kick her in the damn face.

He decided to finish his work.

When the bell rang , he waited for the class to clear , and stopped her before she walked out the door. " What ?" she snapped.

" First of all , chill on the attitude , 'aight ?" Her face softened , which made Tony believe she got it. " Care to explain why the fuck you're so angry ?" He asked , causing her to brush past him and walk into the hallway.

" I'm fucking talking to you !" he yelled down the hallway , causing people to stare at Miani , making her uncomfortable. " I-I'm not angry. You're m-making a big deal out of bullshit." she said , before turning her head , and heading towards the lunchroom , making Tony shake his head.

Miani entered the cafe, and sat down at the hooded wonder's table. " H-He c-can't talk to me like that." she said , before sliding her head into her arms , and putting her head down.

A few minutes later , she heard the boys from yesterday sit down at the table. " Yeah , I know , G. She most definitely wasn't a virgin , and I know. She was most definitely trained in the arts of dick-riding." The voice of Lilo trailed.

" Yo , you trippin' ." The other voice replied , and it soon fell quiet. " Wassup with her ? Should we tell Tony ?" he questioned , causing a question to pop into her mind.

Who's Tony ?

The words quickly faded , as she felt the chair next to her scoot closer to her , and someone's leg brush against hers. " Look Tony , I swear we didn't do shit to your stray puppy , she was like this when we got here." A voice said , causing the other people to laugh.

Miani stood , with her head down , grabbing her bag so she can leave , when she felt a hand on her wrist. she looked at it to see the same hand that stopped her from writing in her notebook. The hooded wonder.

" Sit." he said , causing the boys to laugh. " Now." he said , yanking her hand , so she sat back in her chair , plopping her bag on the table. " Why's your panties in a bunch ? I swear I didn't do shit to you , and you gotta attitude for no fucking reason." He said , looking at her for the first time , and she finally saw his eyes.

A light blue. A deep blue. The sea ? What was this astonishing blue ? Was she getting lost in his eyes ? She needed to snap out of it. " I asked a question." he said breaking eye contact , causing her to look back down.

" Y-you can't talk to me like that. I'm not a serpent, a slave , and i'm most certainly one who kindly reacts to selfish or unruly behavior." she said , smaking his hand away from her wrist.

He ran his tongue over his lips once , and took her hand , and shook it. " I'm Tony , and i'm an asshole. Tony Jonesburg." Miani looked up with wonder , as she finally realized it.

So that was his name ?

Such a great name.

Tony.