A/N

Gin: *looks for Tsurugi* Tsurugi? Tsurugi? Where the heck is Tsurugi? Reader-chan is already here!

Shindou: *gathers the horses* He's looking for his cape.

Gin: I have it here with me. Now, where is he?

Endou: *enters with Tsurugi* Found him with Wolf!

Gin: There you are! *puts cape on Tsurugi*

Tsurugi: Where the devil have you been?!

Gin: Hey, I'm the one who should ask you that!

Tsurugi: I'm not asking you, I'm asking my cape!

Gin: Is everything ready? How about reader-chan's bow and arrows? Kariya, I told you not to play with Gouenji-senpai's crown! Speaking of Gouenji-senpai, where's he by the way? Is he late again? And Tenma, put Venom Strike back with the other swords at once! That poison is real.

Kariya: *walks towards Gin* Gin-san! Don't we have special guests today?

Gin: That's right! Everyone, please welcome... Kazemaru-senpai together with my OC, someone who treats Tsurugi as her best friend, Demetria Mcgregor!

Kazemaru: *pops out somewhere* Er, why am I here?

Team: It got cold all of a sudden... *shivers*

Gin: Demi! Stop the snowfall!

Demi: It's my grand entrance!

Gin: Grand entrance? Or do you plan to freeze us all to death here?

Demi: *sigh* sorry. *stops snowfall*

Gin: *turns to Kazemaru* Senpai! We have something special for all Inazuma Eleven fans especially those who love Tsurugi Kyousuke! Also, this is my Valentine's gift for all of them.

Kazemaru: Is that so?

Gin: Hai! Now, can you please give the audience a quick overview on what this fic is all about?

Kazemaru: Me? But I haven't read this yet.

Demi: I'm pretty sure senpai can read this in no time!

Kazemaru: Okay, I'll try. *reads the fic until the last chapter in one minute* Done!

Demi & Gin: *confused look* did you even read it?

Kazemaru: I did. Okay, I must say, your timeline is a bit disrupted... half of the characters were OOC at times, and... there's no soccer in it! WHY?!

Gin: Gomenasai! This is written in Ancient AU so there will be no soccer matches 😭

Kazemaru: I've noticed another thing.

Gin: And that would be?

Kazemaru: You were drunk when you wrote most of the chapters, weren't you?

Kariya: Fact-This is the only chapter that she wrote while not drunk.

Gin: That's not true!

Endou: Hey, Kariya! What's all these bottles of vodka here? Were you drinking?

Kariya: Clearly that's not mine because I only drink red wine and nothing else.

Endou & Kazemaru: *crossed arms and raised brows* Gin-san?

Gin: Hey, I didn't drink that alone! Right, Demi?

Demi: Uhmm?😚 I'm gonna go get dressed for my role. *leaves and goes to the dressing room*

Gin: 😒 She drank 75% of all the vodka. Anyway, it's time to let reader-chan enjoy reading. Great news by the way, minna. This fic is already complete so you will no longer have to wait that long. I'll update one chapter each day. Ready guys? Lights, camera, ac----

Kariya: Gin-san, one question.

Gin: Oh, what now?

Kariya: Why is this about Tsurugi again?

Gin: Excuse me?

Endou: We all know the reason why, right Gin-san? *OOC* Ayiieee! *squeals like a fangirl*

Gin: This is supposed to be author's note!

Kariya: That's what it means? I thought when you put "A/N" as the title of this part you mean "Absolutely Nonsense."

Gin: WTF (-_-)

Kazemaru: Hey, Gin-san. Shouldn't you put a warning for lemon here?

Gin: I'm sorry, senpai, did you say 'lemon'? I don't remember writing any lemon here! *turns pale*

Kazemaru: You did in Chapter 4.

Gin: What? Th-that's not the kind of lemon everyone else thinks it is! I-it's lemon, you know, th-the fruit! N-not the t-thing!

Kazemaru: Oh, sorry. Okay.

Gin: *sigh*. Alright. Let's begin the story. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my followers (which may not be that many but are still with me in this great insanity) and your continued support on my works.

I know I'm not as young as most of the readers, but unfortunately I'm still an otaku. Yet I'm happy to stay like this. *raises flag for all otaku people out there* Enjoy and happy Valentines, Min'na-san. I love you all. Lights, Camera, Action!~